Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Small Solar Energy House

Message 1 of 11

Looks like I came late to this discussion. I've been reading about how to plan and wire a 12 volt and solar panel capable system.

I'm also interested in connecting with someone with complementary skills to build a tiny art studio with camping capabilities. (And I do mean small, my vehicle is a Ford Ranger.)

Cheers!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

RE: Small Solar Energy House

Message 2 of 11

In Response to RE: Small Solar Energy House by EDIENOW

Hi Edie, if you have the time or interest, could you find out how we can get one. And if it comes in other colors. Tks, A Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

In Response to RE: Small Solar Energy House by ajshirle

My little pink solar energy flower probably has already made the manufacturer millions!  Today she (the flower) has been dancing around like crazy here in sunny New England!

-Edie

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

In Response to RE: Small Solar Energy House by irishmystic

Yes, that flower could make you billions - I am SERIOUS. Just seeing it as I read your post made me smile. Awesome what they can do with God's gift to us - the sun. Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

In Response to RE: Small Solar Energy House by EDIENOW   Hi Edie, one of our new members started the topic about having a solar house.  Your flower does sound like a coversation starter, I never saw one of those, how unique!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Pat,

For some reason, I didn't see the beginning of this topic, but the words "solar energy" always attract me, so I thought I'd tell you all about the little solar energy gift that was given to me a while ago when I was in the hospital.  The gift is a small pink plastic flower with two leaves in a little round pot.  This little flower moves by solar energy!  She sits on my kitchen windowsill above my sink and rocks away!  She always makes me smile and is a great conversation piece!

-Edie  

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

In Response to RE: Small Solar Energy House by ajshirle   You go girl, sounds like a good plan!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

Hey, you are up. It figures, you are now online and I am calling it a day. I have to get up at 6:15am to ride into my on-site freelance job tomorrow with my daughter. I am a night owl by nature, so I get to stay up to 3am on the weekends. I will check on you tomorrow after I get back from work.

Yes, I want to design one for my old age (lol) - with BOTH a vegetable and flower garden. Researching land and design ideas......

Have a BLESSED nite, A Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

In Response to Small Solar Energy House by ajshirle    A, what a great topic!  Sounds like a good idea for a home we could use these days, instead of the big old McMansions they are building!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Small Solar Energy House

Message 10 of 11

Hi Again!

Another of my "dreams"......

Anyone in a "solar-energy house" right now, or has ever lived in one, or know something about them?

If yes, please "pretty please" let me know your thoughts on this subject. Tks, A Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views