Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Senior Citizen stories, Senior jokes and cartoons.

Honored Social Butterfly

Senior Citizen stories, Senior jokes and cartoons.

Hope this topic gives us another winner. Senior stories, jokes or cartoons to enjoy and have fun laughing at ourselves. 

BEST EVER SENIOR CITIZEN JOKE.....

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."
Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."
Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster." He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea" and then he said with a deep sigh ............

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1697157641346.jpg

View solution in original post

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning!

FB_IMG_1543595758124.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

TBD

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hmmmmmmmm!

FB_IMG_1548284627038.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Maby if we tell people the brain is an app they will start using it.

Bronze Conversationalist

My high school assignment was to ask a veteran about WW II. Since my grandfather had served in the Philippines, I chose him. After a few questions, I asked, "Did you ever kill anyone? He got quiet. Then in a soft voice, he said, "Probably, I was the cook."

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for jokes senior citizens

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for jokes senior citizens

Honored Social Butterfly

Jokes!

FB_IMG_1544724382331.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Doctor's orders!

FB_IMG_1544725184029.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

Dave

Thanks for the laugh. Great post.

Honored Social Butterfly

Seniors!FB_IMG_1548186485032.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Good evening!

FB_IMG_1548185890061.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

So happy that so many are enjoying the posts here and other areas on the Front Porch!

FB_IMG_1546886938715.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for senior cartoon jokes

LydiaN586309 and Dave,

Thank you both for all the enjoyment your posts have brought me. Just love them...

Nancy

Honored Social Butterfly

Hey, Nancy!

You are more than welcome.  I'm just glad you get a kick outta the stuff I post.  Enjoy!

I have to let you know that my little group of 15 people enjoy your daily posts. Catwoman's phrase Porch Peeps is a huge hit. I have been asked to start our day with the posts. BTW, I am the only AARPER in the group. Individuals rage in age from 24 to 48. So please keep posting, we need to keep laughing.

Nancy

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for senior cartoon jokes

Honored Social Butterfly

Afternoon!

FB_IMG_1547576798086.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for family circus grandma and the remote

Bronze Conversationalist

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I guess that's proof positive that I'm old, I remember that and the picture was in black and white.

Honored Social Butterfly

The church held a "Marriage Seminar" and the Priest asked Luigi, as his 50th wedding anniversary approached, to share some insight into how he managed to stay married to the same woman all these years. Luigi replied to his audience, "Well, I tried to treat her well and spend money on her. But the best thing I did was take her to Italy for our 20th anniversary." 

The Priest said "Luigi, you are an inspiration to all husbands here today. Please tell the audience what you plan for your wife for your 50th anniversary." Luigi proudly replied "I'm gonna go and get her."

Color divider bar

Honored Social Butterfly

Joke

FB_IMG_1544726463645.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

A little old lady brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away." The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"   "Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet.

"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."

The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head. The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room.

A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."  The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman.

The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "$150!" she cried, "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!"  The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now $150."

Honored Social Butterfly

Joke

FB_IMG_1546371291344.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

JokesFB_IMG_1546371241034.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Married Four Times

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time.

The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.. "He's a funeral director," she answered. "Interesting," the newsman thought... He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her 80's - a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

(Wait for it...)

- She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."

Honored Social Butterfly

Two for One (Jokes that is!)

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.  After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split. 

The waitress asked kindly, "Crushed nuts?" 

"No," he replied. "Arthritis!"

Two elderly men were sitting beside each other in a barbershp.

One of them said to the other, "Now that you're turning 80, how do you honestly feel?"

"Honestly? Like a newborn baby!"

"How's that?"

"Well, I've got no teeth, no hair, and I can't stop wetting myself!"

Honored Social Butterfly

Three Elderly Sisters
       Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live in a house together. One night the 96-year-old draws a bath. She puts one foot in a pauses. She yells down the stairs, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"
       The 94-year-old yells back, "I don't know. I'll come up and see." She starts up the stairs and pauses. Then she yells out, "Was I going up the stairs or down?"
       The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea and listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful." She knocks on wood for good measure. She then replies, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

FB_IMG_1546915372057.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

And simply don't give a **bleep** my darling...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP