Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New here!

Message 1 of 4

Hi Julie.  It's nice to have you join us on the porch.  I'm Patty and I was born in Charleston, SC where my father worked at the Navy Yard at the first of WWII.  We moved back to Atlanta when I was 9 months old.  Needless to say I don't remember much about SC until we returned there several times on vacation over the years.  I now live in the historic district of Macon, GA where I've been for the past 30 years.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@jofsc Hello Julie, welcome to the Front Porch. My name is Dave and I have lived in Madison, WI since 1972.  I joined the AARP website in January, 2009 after I retired. My wife Mary and I have been married 50 years as of September 3, 2016.

I have 3 adult daughters who are public school teachers. One is married and the other two are in relationships.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@jofsc Hi Julie,welcome to the Front POrch. My name is Sue,born&raised and still living in my hometown in Buffalo,NY. I joined the AARP website in 2012.

You'll meet some wonderful people in this group,we discuss all sorts of topics.

I look forward to seeing your posts in the future,you have a wonderful day Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

New here!

Message 4 of 4

Hello everyone,

My name is Julie, I am 56, live in South Carolina with my husband and 4 dogs.. I have two adult children...My interestes are many and I am looking forward to meeting everyone..

I work full time so want be able to post often..

Julie Gunter
Kudos
Views
Replies