Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning roll call! MAY-JUNE

Message 181 of 293

My next door neighbor Pat told me a couple days,our new neighbor,Peter  moved in last Sat. He bought our late neighbor,Gerry's apt who died unexpectedly a yr ago.The apt sat empty for many months

I met Peter a couple of times during the apt renovation.My first impression,shy,quiet,very nice.I'd say he's in his late 30's early 40's. I've only heard him once since he's moved in.Our other neighbors,Eileen and Janice are quiet too.He picked a good floor since none of us are 'party animals' LOL!

Its going to be partly sunny day here,temps in the 70's,rain in the forecast next couple of days  Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 182 of 293

81 today:
sunshine, lollipops, rainbows!
And training, always.

raise em up!.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 183 of 293

IMG_3165.JPGWe are probably at our high of 64 degrees right now. This morning was very windy. it is cloudy but every now and then the sun does shine through. Today I have been  plaqqued with a migraine so I  have appreciated a less sunny day. Ice packs, dark room and sunglasses for most of the day. Hubby has been busy outside all afternoon and i have been taking care of the dogs. We napped this afternoon, I put Max's Kennel (wire crate) on the bed at the foot end so he could be at a level to watch Les out the window and buried my head under a pillow. Abby snuggles in close. I think Max might possibly understand we don't want him jumping. Does not mean he won't if he knows we aren't watching. But he is starting to stand up on the end of the furniture instead of just jumping up on your lap.  I still keep a hand on him or a finger around his harness to make sure he does not jump down. We still hold him as much as possible. 

PJ
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 184 of 293

@Frozenoem

Now that paints a picture. Can't say I am envious!

PJ
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 185 of 293

64* sunny and definitely Maine wave season.  Finally mowed front and sideyahds wearing 40% Deet.

80% of. Blackflies tried to swarm, or get inhaled. Success of flies, ask me in the morning.

Luckily, the little darlings only last 1-2 weeks. Then the waving can lessen.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 186 of 293

FB_IMG_1495549363394.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 187 of 293

This plainsong morning
She sweeps and swirls, forgetting
that we remember.

We recall her turns.
her graceful, yet twisted plots.
Careful, so, we hoe.

Watching for new hail.
Tuned to far-flung thunder.
69 degrees.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 188 of 293

It did not seem bad out when I left the house at 7:15 this morning, but it was a surprise cool and damp when I left work today. Time for a jacket and I had not worn one today. Also a few sprinkles that didn't amount to a thing. There weren't any walks this evening, settled in to watch The Voice! 

PJ
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 189 of 293

Finally got the front lawn harvested Sunday afternoon. More rain moving in this afternoon with showers for the next few days. Grass continues to grow like a hay field. 

Got out for golf again this morning where it started out cool with sunny skies. But ended up overcast and still around the mid 50's.

59693_517931211586546_517282726_n.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 190 of 293

52* cloudy and rain expected, Finally Hayed the backyard - sheesh.

If lucky before the lawn patrol gets here, or rain will mow the front yard.

If not, what the heck.

Froze

Kudos
Views