From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning roll call! MAY-JUNE

Message 141 of 293

@Epster  Cool photo of the grape buds...  

I love the cool of the early morning hours.  A cup of coffee and a little breakfast cereal. I need to wash a few of the rugs this morning. Now that winter is over, the cool floor feels pretty good on bare feet. I bookmarked a site this morning of places in MN that look like good places to go hiking.  This one is for my state, but you can pick your own.  http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/minnesota/trails-mn/

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 142 of 293

Flora be growing:
wild and domesticated.
sunshine, snow melt effect.

84; big sun.
Heated earth will bring storms ‘round
later in the week.

grapebuds2.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 143 of 293

Have had a nice couple of days, and it was sunny this AM in the Philly burbs, but now the clouds are gathering. Of course it will rain because I have the pool cover completely dry now Cat Frustrated and the guys aren't coming until the week of the 12th. Too chilly for me to swim anyway with temps in  the 70's. Hopefully by the end of the month things will be ready for a daily swim routine.

Time to concentrate on opening up the front porch, too. Never a dull moment as they say.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 144 of 293

Dark & rainy in NW Georgia.  Humid too.  Have to wear rubber boots w/ my capris and hope no one sees me when I go outside. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 145 of 293

62* and sun , might hit 70* in the mountains of Maine.

@JoyaDe

I survived the roof, cherry picker arrived.I don't mind roofs in winter with 10 foot of winter snows as cushion, just in case.

@Epster

My Vertigo left after 20 feet, I was impressed, and Mr. Jamison rewarded me for calming influence when I returned to Mutha Earth.

You always could do as my ex, and just climb using the counters for heights above her 5'2" reach, if I wasn't handy.

Time to drink Caffeine, 5 hours sleep, need to cut some trees and wannabes.

Then play in the woodpile 😇.

Frozen

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 146 of 293

@Epster@DaveMcK@GREYGRAMA@Frozenoem   Last week I needed the heat on. Today, I turned everything off and opened the windows. Now I need to vacuum the sills. They are really dirty after the long winter....

I was outside before 6 this morning and watered my plants on the deck and the ramp. My grandson asked me the other day why I fill the two watering cans and let them sit outside. I told him it's because then the water is air temp, rather than super cold from the well when I water my plants. Less shock. 

So now I'm sipping my coffee and enjoying the bird sounds and rooster crowing with the windows all open.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 147 of 293

She loves us, she loves
us not. Sun, clouds, cottonwoods.
Ma Nature is weird.

cottonwood2.jpgCottonwood fluff ....

@GREYGRAMA It is amazing how quickly draught develops. Hope you are well.

@JoyaDe Nice to see you on this thread. Yay for hummingbird feeders and cool, peaceful mornings!

@Frozenoem I'm 5'9": that's not tall enough to harvest fruit trees without a ladder, but also not so tall that ladders are scary. Hope your roof visit well well.

@DaveMcK Of course I have to inhale my java everyday: I'm gotta get my fair share, man! Smiley Happy

cottonwood.jpg... achooo!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 148 of 293

Hot, windy and dry in North Dakota.  Amazing how fast we can go into drought conditions. 

PJ
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 149 of 293

@Frozenoem  I'm 5' 1 and a wish. I need a step stool to reach the second shelf in my cupboards. I can't use if for weighty things, but I do have a nifty nabber, for some of the lighter items up high...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 150 of 293

6" tends to send my head spinning on ladder.

Cherry picker like telco use, is really needed and slightly delayed by disappointed tourist traffic - they might think it's hot in mountains.👿

Don't mind the height as much if I am under control with hydraulic for backup, and safety harness.

Things learned from log cabin - cherry picker for all heights - happiness.

At 6'4" I don't like ladders period. 2 legs in contact with ground vs 4 wheels blocked, and harnesses, and hydraulics and my being in control of the blasted thing no problem.😎

Frozen

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season