Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! MARCH - APRIL

Message 81 of 102

Hello central NJ, from western Maine 30 minutes from Mount Washington, NH might explain temp’s.

Presently 13* will rise to 30*, cloudy and flurry action going on with a mere 20 mph wind.

Our 4th Blizzard will be delayed a day to Wednesday-Thursday. Please, not another 3 feet might push me over the edge.

Gotta play in woodpile.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 102

Greetings from central New Jersey, well we had another nor Easter. Warming up a little bit today 38 . Hope everyone is save. So sad about Toy R US . Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 102

Yep on another storm next week for New England, I’m overjoyed with glee.

When blizzard ended this morning, had 3 feet of heavy wet snow.

Failed snowblower, had to drag backwards in snow, belt snapped after reaching street on first pass.

Today will hopefully get to replacement, need coffee and mega dose of Tylenol extra strength.

Enjoy

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 102

Hello!

Bright and sunny at 36, feeling like 29; windy, too.

Had a crocus come up and bloom in the middle of the front lawn back in February. Daffs are up about 5 inches, but got snushed with the heavy snow last week. They are still covered with clumps of snow.

We missed the 3rd storm, but New England got slammed. Now I hear we may get another nor'easter next week. Cat Sad N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 102

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! Bright and sunny day here in Madison, Wisconsin. Temps are still below 40. Has any  one have any flowers coming up. It is to cold here with still some frost in the ground.

Hoping for some signs of Spring like seeing the first Robin.

Our Front Porch of the day is an early look at Spring.

FB_IMG_1516294243594.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 102

29* and still snowing with around 30” of fluffy white stuff on the ground.

Did I mention it’s still snowing, despite snow day being called across the state, kids are still having their school walk for gun sanity.

I think it may be a long day of cleaning up, time for coffee and warming up snowblower.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 102

27* sunny and my back says clear sailing after one more blizzard.

I can move that’s a plus, Have my 6 lb. of assorted happiness ready to go, Air pot cleaned and warming, with just in case percolators,chambord, and French press with the Coleman for good measure.

Can safely say bring the snow on😎.Now to pick up some Pilon for extreme happiness.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 102
32* sunny-ish, have power never lost it. Got maybe 2 feet, of light and fluffy white stuff. Need to finish clearing driveway hopefully today. That rascally plowman from town plowed me in again, that means we got the magic number of feet. The only hard pack is of course in front of garage, and oil fill. Froze
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 102

Good Afternoon!

A nice sunny day today, temp 36 and very breezy.

I still have power and it looks like the 3rd storm coming Sunday night is not going to be as bad as the first 2. Thank goodness!

I ran around today playing catch-up with my errands.

A teen who had shoveled me out previous winters came around Wednesday night and worked so hard to shovel that heavy wet snow. I know I paid him way more than usual, but it was worth it to me. Then yesterday I cleaned off the car and made a bit of a mess where he had shoveled,  but that will eventually melt. It was too hard to clean off the car let alone shovel up the car stuff with a cane in one hand. Cat LOL

Spring is coming! N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 102

Good  morning everyone on the Front Porch! We are waiting for our snow cover to melt so it will get warmer. We are looking at  several days of stable weather. I hope our friends in the Northeast are all recovering from the last two storms. Do you still have electri power?

Hoping everyone has a great weekend.

FB_IMG_1517077085377.jpgFB_IMG_1516231489801.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.