Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! MARCH - APRIL

Message 41 of 102

HAPPY MORNING TO ALL,

WELL NEW JERSEY IS FINALLY WARMING UP. WHILE RUNNING SOME ERRANDS, I SAW SOME LOCAL FAIRS SETTING UP . ALL THE COLORS OF THE RIDES AND WHEELS LOOKED GREAT. LET'S FACE IT, ALL THE WHITE HAS BEEN AROUND TOO LONG. NANCY

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 102

Good Morning!

We are in the cloudy 50's right now, expected to get into the 60's today, and then close to 80 by Saturday (which I'll believe when I feel it). Then those of you who are going to see a blizzard on Sunday are pushing the cold our way. Temps are supposed to drop on Sunday, but we're just expecting rain.

I sure hope they are wrong about the snow for you guys. It's time to see some Spring before we jump right into summer! Gee!

Had to take my car in for state inspection early this morning. Didn't even have time for coffee, so now need to hook myself up to an IV to get it in faster. Cat LOL

Enjoy your day! N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 102

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! We are expected to see a high temp of 60* + today. Then looking at rain and snow into Monday. We could see near blizzard conditions on Sunday with a high around 38*.

Our featured Front Porch today is hopefully a step into Spting.

farmhouse-porch-1.jpgFB_IMG_1521419108096.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 102

Morning all, today news 50* coming for today and tomorrow -woohoo.

Weekend snow and 30’s, it’s officially Spring in Maine, the start of frost heaves👍 And moose out on roads, cleaning salt from sides of roads.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 102

22*,30 mph winds, but, sunny.

Chell on leash me staggering around following her. Coffee brewing.

Need stool sample for vet, second test for hook, round and heart worms.

Snow is clearing in yard. - kinda. Except, where I know she’ll make a deposit on the ice pack.

Gotta check coffee, need😇

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 102

P.S. It's morning somewhere. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 102

We pedaled 160 miles last week, 80 of them in one day.  We've been getting in 50+ mile rides with regularity, but were amazed with this ride because our moving average was one of our fastest ever --amazing, especially for this time of year. So we're stoked for our summer/fall racing season, feeling far ahead in terms of training already.

Which is lovely becauuuuuuuuuse ... there are 30 MPH winds as I type, so we aren't going for our walk and the forecast for the week calls for three additional days of high winds. Which is to say we're not going to be getting in serious training rides until the winds subside Sunday next. Smiley Happy

But it is gorgeous out, with the fields greening and the trees beginning to bud. Also a large herd of elk (200+) have been hanging around. And we've been blessed by a grand array of migrating bird sightings. In addition to all this fun, I have about 500 flowers growing in the greenhouse. All is well. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 102

Hey, Everyone.

It's 42 at 2:30 and that looks like it's going to be the high for today. It was so cold when I went to the grocery store this morning I had to wear gloves. Seems weird for April. They say we will get warmer by the end of this week. It's partly sunny right now, but very breezy. Daffodils are up, but it's like they are afraid to open.

I took my snow shovel down to the basement, so I hope I didn't jinx myself.  Cat Tongue

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 102

@DaveMcKLove the green guy in message 48.  He is how I am feeling much of the time.

@PattyDiane  Looks like we are heading into a beautiful spring for the next week or so.  Camelot weather for a while at least. 

@n566192l, @catwoman500  Hang on spring really is coming.  Woman Happy  Oh and I only wish I could have recognized the planet Mars!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 102

WAS ANYONE able to see the planet Mars the other night?. Central Jersey was cloudy. I was not able to catch a view. At least we haven't had any more snow. The wind has been a blowing. Temps are up and down. Hope all is well in Philadelphia, catwoman.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.