Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! JANUARY - FEBRUARY

Message 41 of 131

Good morning everyone out there on the Front Porch! We are at 7* early this morning and looking at 4 to 8" of snow by tomorrow morning here in Southern Wisconsin. We will not see a Sunrise like this one I found on the Internet today.

FB_IMG_1516912992616.jpgFB_IMG_1517688410379.jpgFB_IMG_1516493515006.jpg

Our Front Porch for today! Have a great day! 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 131

Hey!  My calendar is clear and the skies are forecast to be clear, air expected to reach 58F. This means one thing: DH & I need to go see 60 miles of trail. Zoom, zoom. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 131

Glad to see you back Dave!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 131

@wilful

A blend of Dominican Don Jorge and Hawaiian Kona named something similar to Posterior Blaster as it’s made by Jack*** Coffee or something similar. Hint-another name for a donkey, burro, jenny.

Wakey wakey juice did a little work for coffee roaster/ blender and he gifted me again with pricey freshly roasted beans and some from his private stash.😇

Thankfully no “Kopi Luwak” this time, I was buzzing on the  beans last time. Similar price by pound but, wasn’t gathered from ground.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 131

Hey Frozen -   "Coffee from some enchanted land "  ????

Am racking my brain, doing various google searches - but coming up with nothing! 

Howard Johnson Enchanted Land Kissimmee FL Hotel in Kissimmee.

Enchanted Coffee Bar "Cool cafe".

Latest Sound Blaster Sound Card, the AE-5.

Rainbow Ghetto Blaster Gift Coffee Mug - this looked promising, but has no cuss word nor enchanted land..

Lets see  :  Coffee,  enchanted land, blaster:  Enchanted lands for coffee could be Indonesia, Hawaii, Columbia??  But, no blaster here.  Hmmm..

Frozen - As Dirty Harry told the punk:  I gots to know!  Puleeze - How about another hint??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! I have been away for a while because of some issues here on the Porch..

We had some light snow here overnight and expecting a high of 20*.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 131

The joy of working late hours, we’re semi-conscious, flurries are falling.

Lovely 15* and the joy of med’s are working.

Snowblower sitting by the door ready to run tonight or tomorrow - 12” coming.

Need Fire 🔥,Coffee from some enchanted land (if I say the name AARP will have hissy fit - there’s a cuss word in it) Second name is Blaster, expresso effects.

Tume for a second dose of Hillbilly Weatherman outta NH for the humor and material, only can say snow so, many times.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 131

@Frozenoem  All good to know. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 131

Figured I should check in Despite the hour, rumors of Maine’s pending destruction at 9:30 am today by “Tsunami” in Winter were false.

Later blamed on bad coding to message on Accuweather app.

http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=10804&z=69

I figured it could be the curse of false alarm or misunderstood wager against Brady coming to get me, I bet against Pat’s my bank account is happy.😇😎

25* sunny and light flurry action happening. After tomorrow all bets are pointing to 12-18” of partly cloudy falling from the sky.

Wood is in, fire is started, and fridge is letting off hellacious howl, back to work.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 131

Instead of watching the Superbowl, we went up to 10,000 feet and got in a day's worth of snowshoeing. It was gorgeous, with a light snow falling most the day. Our friend, who knows these mountains seemingly better than he knows the back of his hand, took us off-trail over hill and dale, across lakes and through deep virgin snow. It was actually warmer up there than it was down here at a mile high, where a freezing fog hung out for the day.

Overnight Chinook winds pushed out the fog and ushered in warm temps. It was well above freezing at 3:30AM and is now over 50 here. We are waiting to see if the winds die down enough for us to get in a 30 or so mile ride on the bike trail..... weeee! Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.