Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! JANUARY - FEBRUARY

Message 31 of 131

We’re having a heatwave by days for foreseeable future, in theory.

At least 20’s for awhile, furnace is happy. My wallet as well.

Frozen

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! Watching the Olympics from yesterday. Light snow last night with an early morning temp of 10*.

Korea's Beautiful Forth Season

Korea is geographically situated in a temperate climate zone at medium latitude. As a result, it has four distinct seasons. In general, spring is from March to May, summer from June to August, autumn from September to November, and winter from December to February. The weather in spring and autumn is clear and dry due to the influence of anticyclones; summer is hot and humid due to Korea's location on the North Pacific Edge; and in winter, continental high pressure brings cold, dry weather.

1770901_1_6.jpg

1770901_1_7.jpgFB_IMG_1518272976291.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 131

Good afternoon to everyone on the Front Porch! Snow is over for a while and our temp is 17*. Slow day watching the Olympics. Our featured Front Porch today. 

FB_IMG_1516459115090.jpgFB_IMG_1505786145625.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 131

Hello, Porch Peeps!

It's 34 here; sun is sort of constipated, but making an effort. Rain is forecast for most of our weekend. At least it was clear (but darn cold) for the Eagle's parade yesterday in the city. Ran some errands this morning and stopped for my bi-monthly Starbucks. This was a free one, so a nice bonus. Take care, All! N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! We had 5" of snow and a morning temp of 17*. Many schools are closed in Southern Wisconsin as many have to bus rural students. Vi FB_IMG_1477535958394.jpgFB_IMG_1516218343528.jpgFB_IMG_1512764628147.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 131

Good morning.  I am still hanging in as best I can.  Our weather has warmed to high 50s during the day and lows in the low 30s.  Winter Camelot weather as you can still wear winter clothes but can sit outside during the day w/o freezing. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 131

@Epster

Both - one horizontal and one vertical plane😁 of existence.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 131

@Frozenoem wrote:

Guesstimate 12-16” with some drifting.

@Frozenoem Question: is that guestimate for the scat or the snow? Smiley Wink

Stay warm & dry. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 131

17* was up until 2 am with pup and snow.

snow has stopped, it’s warming up and sun is out, Need coffee, start fire and let Chell out again.

Think she may have eaten a Korean War vintage Army blanket, judging by scat surprise😁.

Guesstimate 12-16” with some drifting.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 131

@DaveMcK  Beautiful pictures. Have a lovely day. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.