Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Morning Roll Call! JANUARY - FEBRUARY

Message 21 of 131

I really enjoyed the great "Dogs in Snow" video.  No danger of seeing any of it filmed here in middle Georgia.  For those of you tired of cold and snow, think of us.  We broke a record high yesterday of 81.  It's to be a bit cooler today with a high of 69, but back up to the high 70's for the week.  Right now our big concern is that everything will bloom too soon and then we'll have a freeze.  This happened last year and a lot of the peach crop was lost.  It's nice when you can wear shorts and flip-flops in February,  but not so great for Mother Nature.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 131

Well we enjoyed a sunny 59F day yesterday in which DH and I took a nice long walk, hung out in the yard and got started on a case of spring fever. It is now hours before sunrise and 55 degrees out. But also there are 30MPH winds. The winds are ushering in an arctic blast that will leave us with -2F overnights for the first few days of next week, but also: S N O W, and apparently plenty of it! Yay! Hurrah! Yipee! and Yes, please!

To celebrate, here's a fun video of dogs in snow:

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 131

Happy Valentine's Day, All! Heart

50 right now. Thursday 60 and then snow Saturday...go figure. N.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 131

@catwoman500

The Flu says I’ll take a few Fasnacht, don’t tell my doc.

But he says moderation is good, even fried.

@LaDolceVita

Mud won’t be happening for awhile more, icing maybe in driveway.

Temp 30*, sunny low overnight still 0-10*. But, you take heatwaves as presented.

Froze

Message 25 of 131

Happy Valentine's Day, people! Smiley Happy

Here's a video of heart shapes in nature:

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 26 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! We are looking at a mild day for Valentine's day with a high of 41*.Join me for toast and coffee this morning. 

FB_IMG_1518608719731.jpgFB_IMG_1518609106440.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Highlighted

Message 27 of 131

We are having a real heat wave, 74 tomorrow with high humidity.  I much prefer seasonable weather.   Oh and you should see the mud around here!  We have nor winds or sun to dry it up and more rain expected in the next 10 days.  No Camelot here.

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar

Message 28 of 131

Hi!

It's kind of sunny and a brisk 30 degrees today.

Happy Fasnacht Day!

Message 29 of 131

We've got bouncy weather for the next two weeks. The highs are going to bounce between the 30s and the 50s. Right now it's 14F with an expected high of a sunny 48. There's an inch of fresh snow on the ground. I'm hoping to bundle up and get in some trail miles. 

Message 30 of 131

Good morning to everyone out there on the Front Porch! We are looking at a warming trend here. Mid to upper 20's today with a high of 40* for Valentine's day. Our featured Front Porch today is show below.

beauty-of-snowy-porch-pin-7.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper