Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Morning Roll Call! JANUARY - FEBRUARY

Message 101 of 131

Cold spell heading out? Same here. Temps for Sunday's Eagles/Vikings game shoud be a far cry from last Saturday. Maybe close to 50? We'll see. Cat Wink

FLY, EAGLES, FLY!

Go, Underdogs!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 102 of 131

Good morning everyone out there on the Front Porch! We are seeing another cold spell heading out of here. The words for this weekend is "forty is sporty". Some rain by late Sunday, 

Our Front Porch photo is below. 

FB_IMG_1516231368142.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 103 of 131

Hi warm 23* cloudy and been playing in woodpile, preparing for good snow storm coming next week😁. Snow good, ice bad - and we seem to have ice skating rink beneath the snow.

Problems with Apple, say it isn’t true😇 .

Sorry couldn’t resist have been up to here with requests to just fix it. Problem being - fix what? Then they depart without giving me the password, I’m getting tired of hacking Apples and PC’s.

Froze

Regardless of reason welcome back.

Message 104 of 131

Hi folks!  Just checking to see whether I can post again.  We are coming out of the deep freeze for the 3rd time this winter.  Looks like smooth going from here on out according to weather.com.  There may be some February surprises though!

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar

Message 105 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! We are looking forward to a warning period. 

Todays Front Porch photo is below. 

FB_IMG_1516129545041.jpg

Message 106 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! We are over 36 hours of show showers which left us with an accumulation of over 4 inches of snow on the ground. 

Todays Front Porch:

FB_IMG_1515857731496.jpg

I'm looking for a few new Seniors willing to post to topics and add newtopics.FB_IMG_1500165487038.jpg

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 107 of 131

11* and partly sunny with light flurries, in other words just another day in Winter.

Need to play in woodpile again, seems to be a cold snap heading my way, or a warm front.

Definitely getting snow soon, and a rug cleaning is in order.

Chell gets her second shot of dewormer today, thank heavens it’s liver flavored.

Froze

Im search of coffee 

Message 108 of 131

It may not have snowed much elsewhere, but Door County greeted Martin Luther King Day with 12" of fluffy lake effect snow this morning. Still snowing and expected to continue all day. All schools in the county cancelled today, but enough of our dedicated staff made it in and the French toast is on the grill. Their Stuffed French Toast topped with Door County Cherries is an award-winning breakfast. If I were snowed in there I would have it for 3 meals a day.

Our Front Porch for today is some of the Porches at the White Gull Inn.

abc_Cherry_Stuffed_French_Toast_100514_wmain.jpg

FB_IMG_1516054792446.jpg

Message 109 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! We started our day at zero with snow showers expected this evening and tomorrow.

FB_IMG_1515940039604.jpgFB_IMG_1515857649800.jpg

Our front porch today is located in a mountainous area in some places like the Swiss or Austrian Alps!

Message 110 of 131

Hey, porch football fans...

The Philadelphia Eagles beat the Atlanta Falcons, 15-10, in an NFC Divisional Playoff game on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018, at Lincoln Financial Field.

The Eagles advance to the NFC Championship Game at Lincoln Financial Field against the winner of Sunday's NFC Divisional Playoff game between the New Orleans Saints and the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minn.

FLY, EAGLES, FLY! Cat Happy N.