From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! JANUARY - FEBRUARY

Message 111 of 131

@LaDolceVita there has been a large increase in worms in pets lately. This is because of the large number of stray pets from hurricane areas that have been rescued and are showing up all over the country. 

You need to go to "my settings" in the upper right hand corner to change your signiture line. You will mostlikely be ask to sign in again for security reasons. From there you can change anything in your profile. 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 112 of 131

20* foggy and a squall just passed through, was 28* when I got up.

After 8 fun filled weeks outpatient to hospital, despite flu and pneumonia shots. Hospital has made me sick, but foot is slightly better perhaps will know in another week.Expletive!

Chelli is still a pup her brain won’t be Adult until April. Thus far it’s hookworms and medicate when there’s 3 feet of snow on ground , and you see long strands be pooped - ayuh there’s your sign.

She’s getting syringe for next month, heartgard monthly regardless of season. And it will be around April to see if she has heart worms takes that long between initial visit in MS to final test 7-9 months.

@LaDolceVita

Go to settings and clear your signature, click ok, sign out. Return and log back in return to settings, retype and save and refresh.

Might stick around, too be truthful other than AARP sites have same problem — might be java or flash related, can’t recall.

Time to play on woodpile, arctic temp’s returning. Have to dig out my play pants (snowmobile good to -40*).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 113 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! We started out at a little below zero with a high of about 12* expected for today and tomorrow. Not much going on here.

I have decided to carry on our group name by featuring an Internet photo of a front porch, deck or balcony from time to time . Please feel free to post photos of your own. 

FB_IMG_1515857708275.jpg

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 114 of 131

@Frozenoem  Never see 'em coming out both ends.  I have seen hookworms lately though,  unusual in these adult dogs. 

Our third go round with really wintry weather.  Will get very cold again for about a week, with a low of 14 on Tuesday night.  Our lowest so far this winter was 11 on January 2nd.  Long johns, arctic coat with a scarf around my neck in the mornings.  Still no proper warm footwear.  Need something fuzzy on the feet.  The face stays deep inside the hood so it is OK.

@FrozenoemAn AARP question!  My signature line has been flubbed and I cannot correct it!  I emailed or other wise contacted AARP,  they referred me to Account Settings!   Ideas?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 115 of 131

32* and cloudy the town plows have dropped there blades to scrape all moisture from road, sparks are flying.

Ayuh, even Maine gets a heatwave with temps in 50’s and 60’s at the coast.Temporary reprieve from cold time to clear roofs and oil Fills.

Rain coming and black ice at night, good reason for clearing roads now.

Now, I need to go dose a certain Dutch Shepherd, worms coming out both ends.

Heartgard for 2 years to life.

Hookworms treatment another month. And I have an odd feeling one more issue will appear around March or April, takes around 9 months to appear on Southern dogs.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 116 of 131

Good afternoon to everyone on the Front Porch! Will be getting some rain tonight and tomorrow morning with temps in the up 40's. Than cooling off for the weekend.

I came across this winter print of one of my favorite lighthouses, North Point which is located in Milwaukee, WI. Enjoy!

FB_IMG_1515622745713.jpg

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 117 of 131

We have thawed out and will be at a comfortable 60 degrees for 2 days.  The thermometer said 51 on the porch early this morning.  It will not last  and we will be in the mid to lower 20s over night again beginning tomorrow night.  I am grateful for the warmth to get a few outdoor chores done.  I am still not at the point that I look forward to spring.  No daffodils yet please!   I will suffer the cold if the heat and humidity will just stay away a while longer.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 118 of 131

Having a heat wave temp 9* above zero , just turned the heat down.

Leaving bleeder on in basement just in case, or until next cold snap.

Time to play in the woodpile.

Enjoy

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 119 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch!  Can anyone ever have to much Front Porch? Hoping to see all of you on the Front Porch as offen as possible in 2018. 

Have a great weekend and year! 

gar254-fr-ph-co-ep.jpg86202-b600.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 120 of 131

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch! Looking at two more days of temps of around zero here and some lite snow.

FB_IMG_1513880772242.jpg

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season