From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! NOVEMBER - DECEMBER

Message 251 of 256

Good Friday morning everyone! Hoping everyone has a great weekend. Sunny today with temps in the 50's.  This weekend we are looking at rain, rain and more rain with temps reaching the low 70's. 

FB_IMG_1508603077390.jpgFB_IMG_1500642747666.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 252 of 256

60s with sunshine
even the leaves are smiling!
Fall beauty brings grins.

leaf smile.jpgBeautiful weather even makes the leaves smile!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 253 of 256

I can't believe it's November already.  Little has changed here in middle Georgia.  We had a few days that felt like fall/winter.  We even broke a record low a few days ago when it was 32 in the morning.  That lasted one day.  We are now back to a warming trend and it will be in the 80's for the next couple of days.

I tend to think of all this craziness as a part of climate change and then I remember what was probably the last time during my childhood when I went trick-or-treating.  My costume was a ballet dress that my mother made me.  I was very proud of it as it was my then-favorite color combination.  It had a royal blue top and a lavendar tutu.  I was about 10 or ll years old and was able to wear it to our Halloween festival at school on Saturday when the temperature was very warm, probably in the 80's.  It was even comfortable after dark while we watched the fireworks.  Then came Halloween night.  I had to cover up my wonderful costume with my winter coat.  It was not only cold, but there was actual sleet so we were only able to go to the immediate neighbors.  I was so disappointed.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 254 of 256

Our high temperatures in the last few days have read like somebody's lotto numbers. 

75 35 49 71 56.

All I wanna know is: did I win? Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 255 of 256

Hello November!
70: are you kidding me?
No fear: snow happens.

70F Nov 1 2017.jpg

@JoyaDe  @replying you so you can find the new thread. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Morning Roll Call! CLOSED SEE JAN-FEB

Message 256 of 256

PLEASE START USING THIS AREA FOR MORNING ROLL CALL POSTS FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS OF THE YEAR.

FB_IMG_1509550209785.jpgFB_IMG_1509550496415.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season