Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! NOVEMBER - DECEMBER

Message 151 of 256

@DaveMcK  In a nutshell: some of us were blue over the holidays, some of us had a great time and great weather; some of us had pet friends to contend with/love ... Smiley Happy Edit: Oh right, and one of us --who shall go unnamed-- Smiley Happy committed the sin of shopping on Black Friday. I think we collectively forgave her. LOL.

Glad you are back; hope your late Thanksgiving with your daughter was splendid.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 152 of 256

Well there seems to have been a lot of interaction here the last few days. I have been away for a few days at a late Thanksgiving day at our daughter's place in Milwaukee. Figuring out all of the comments here is a challenge. 

Our temps here have been above normal and today is going to be about 20* above normal at 65*.

FB_IMG_1511795899365.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 153 of 256

@Epster

But, did you notice the Ceramic woodgrained tiles to extend my 1970 slate flooring protector. Complete with metered corner to left of stove.

Needed it for insurance purposes, had to be 22” from door of stove to 20” wide old pine flooring. Insurance said you need to extend 2” more.

it was an impossible task finding 1960-70 slate flooring for a match. New ceramic on sale $20 box of 30’ length.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 154 of 256

@Frozenoem From your keypad to Santa's ear. Smiley Happy

Ms Mississippi continues to show her intellect: wood heat is the bomb!

Hey: we have that slate around our woodstove as well (and in the staircase, and in what once was the breezeway).

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 155 of 256

Lovely 32* white fluffy stuff fell last night. Ground is coated with a little bit.

All I want for Christmas is the boo boo gone, new Walking boot on the 30th.

Those meteorologist people expect at least 100” this year, surprise last year we had that plus more anyways.

ms Mississippi has been discovering snow in side yard. May start a fire, someone enjoys it, as much as me.👍6D6DA4F8-57D6-4989-801C-2A8717DAED86.jpegBasking before the stove.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 156 of 256

G’bye 60 plus!
Hello 40s and 50s!
Dec forecast holds snow!

snowfall wallpaper 12.jpg

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 157 of 256

@PattyDiane, Have fun and... Color your world!Cat Wink N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 158 of 256

@Frozenoem  Thanks for the chuckle. Dogs just wanna have fuuun, o-oh dogs just wanna have fun. (Singing this to myself has always gotten me through training a new pup. Smiley Wink)

Happy flurries!

(Cannot believe fun was bleeped. Sheesh)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 159 of 256

Warm 34* and flurries, wind just starting to pick up.

@PattyDiane

Dang, are you old enough for AARP? Best I can recall is maybe 8 packs of Crayola in the 50’s, thin as pencils.

@LaDolceVita

Jaws given name was Chevron not a fan of name.

Working with Chelli except when she peels a loaf of oat it bread from wrapper and eats it. We had a chat yesterday it involved hydrogen peroxide, foam from both ends with wire tie evacuation.

@Epster

Yes, she can do bad, kinda like my old Rottweiler Lab who ate one of my 90 year old mothers Serenity Nows.

There’s a reason for knowledge of Hydrogen Peroxide joy. He enjoyed it as much as, Chelli👍.

Everything came out all right.

It might be dangerous knowing your vets home and mobile number🤣.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 160 of 256

@PattyDiane wrote:

I just want to report that my colored pencils were delivered yesterday.  Can you believe it?  I don't know if I will like using them but they are truly beautiful to look at.  There are four trays with 38 colors in each tray.  It's better than opening a box of 64 Crayolas from my childhood.  A friend gave me a coloring book last Christmas that I hear calling my name.

@PattyDiane  Sounds like an exceptionally good time. Have fun! Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22