When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! NOVEMBER - DECEMBER

Message 161 of 256

I just want to report that my colored pencils were delivered yesterday.  Can you believe it?  I don't know if I will like using them but they are truly beautiful to look at.  There are four trays with 38 colors in each tray.  It's better than opening a box of 64 Crayolas from my childhood.  A friend gave me a coloring book last Christmas that I hear calling my name.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 162 of 256

Hello all,hope everybody enjoyed their thanksgiving with family and friends.

I returned yesterday afternoon,had a nice time visiting my brother,John&family,but was a bit weary when I got home. I started to look at my mail,started to nod off went to bed around 9pm.To be in my own bed was devine LOL!

I thought there would be a big crowd at LaGuardia in the Delta terminal yesterday morning when I was waiting for the plane home,nope.My flights both ways came in 1/2hr early which was wonderful. I'm glad I'm not flying home today.

A couple yrs ago when I was coming home from John's for thanksgiving,I was on a Delta plane.The steward came down the aisle asking if anybody had not put luggage in the overhead bin.I raised my hand,he said to me'you get to sit in 1st class section',what a treat&perfect way to end the weekend.I've been taking Delta ever since. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 163 of 256

Ho hum: another day of brilliant sunshine, mild temperatures and 50+ bike trail miles. This is becoming monotonous. (not) Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 164 of 256

@LaDolceVita Your walks so amazing with such a beautiful background. 

PJ
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 165 of 256

I think we are having the warmest November on record! It sure is nice! Makes for a shorter winter for us. Lovin it! 

PJ
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 166 of 256

@GREYGRAMA  You are warmer than we are down south!!   Oh but we are still enjoying a beautiful fall.  I love the fall leaves and they are still clinging to most of the trees.  When I go outside for walks in the mornings and evenings the woods behind my house are like a lovely painting.  There is a feeling of timeless beauty and contentment in the autumn woods. 

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 167 of 256

@Frozenoem  Jaws is lovely.  

@PattyDiane For shame.   

I  have not posted a dog picture in a while, so I just had to do it.

BTW I am afraid to leave the house at all on Black Friday. If you recall, there were trampling deaths on Black Friday a few years ago. I really detest crowded situations.  I tend to schedule my outings to avoid traffic as much as possible, really! 

Tess.jpgTessie

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 168 of 256

@Epster

Need to mention before forgetting (maturity smells).

Allergies reigneth, courtesy of college days working in genetic lab.

Maalox works 😇👍.

Now, I apparently need to find AAA batteries to turn on TV/Satellite.

What brilliant engineer took the channel selector off TV’s.

Got up to turn it on when remote didn’t work, something seems to be missing.

8 remotes that use AA’s and one AAA bah humbug! Ah, flashlight.👍

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 169 of 256

@Frozenoem  Sounds like you have it under control. Smiley Wink (I've read that activated charcoal is a good, healthy alternative to Tums, which contain aluminum, I believe. FWIW.)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 170 of 256

@PattyDiane wrote:
I have a confession, and I suppose this is a good of a place as any, especially since I see the topic has already been mentioned.  I'm referring to "Black Friday".  I had made a pledge that I would do no shopping on the day.  Not only did I break my pledge but I also succumbed to one of my addictions.
I blame one of my friends and I have told her.  I hope she feels the appropriate guilt for not being available when I needed her.  I had to leave a voicemail.  While waiting for my call to be returned I somehow found the Amazon button and from there to the art supplies.  I'm not strong enough to resist a set of 152 colored pencils.  
I've told my friend that I'm blaming her for my sin and we ended up having a big laugh about it.  Perhaps she will come over and we can play with all the colors.

@PattyDiane Go forth and sin no more. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views