From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning Roll Call! NOVEMBER - DECEMBER

Message 241 of 256

@HammH wrote:

@EpsterCongrats for joining the century club! Yesterday was probably the last day of year that you could without a support crew and lights . have to admit I'm glad I sat out this ride. That was a killer wind

@HammH  No, you were wise. It was crazy. Look at these high speeds. That was when the wind was at our backs, which it was about a third of the time. Ugh: some of those uphills with the wind in our faces, though.....................

DH centuryJPG.jpg

my centuryJPG.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 242 of 256

@doglover52  I agree that a 4:30 sunset is less than ideal. I think, though, that what you and I want is DST all the time. DST (AKA summer time) begins in the spring and ends in the fall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 243 of 256

@PattyDiane Hi,I agree with you,I just wish we could leave things as is. I always have trouble getting a good night's sleep with the time change. Its depressing to see it get dark around 4:30,in winter its a whole different story here in WNY Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 244 of 256

@Epster wrote:

100 trail miles:
50 mi in gusty wind;
resistance training!

Happy for the ride;
as happy for the rest day.
No wind, no bikes today.

@EpsterCongrats for joining the century club! Yesterday was probably the last day of year that you could without a support crew and lights . have to admit I'm glad I sat out this ride. That was a killer wind

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 245 of 256

I just want to go on record here to say how much I hate time changes.  I haven't changed the time on my one clock that doesn't change automatically and it is telling me that it's almost 9:00.  I believe it since the sun is shining brightly outside my window, which has been the situation for the past hour.  All my other clocks are telling me it's not yet 8 AM and my body is telling me the same thing.

I know I'll eventually adjust.  I will change the time on the clock and in a few days my body will get used to the new schedule.  However, this usually happens about the time it changes again in the Spring,

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 246 of 256

100 trail miles:
50 mi in gusty wind;
resistance training!

Happy for the ride;
as happy for the rest day.
No wind, no bikes today.

bike-fly-girl-junel-photoshop-Favim.com-88221.jpg

cycling-in-the-wind.jpg

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 247 of 256

@GREYGRAMA wrote:

Today is light freezing rain, very icy this morning. Right now 32 with an expected high of 36. Glad we got all our snow shoveling done last night. It was a beautiful night. Went out around 9pm last night to shovel. 

@GREYGRAMA  Hi! Good to see your here! How's retirement treating you? 

Interesting that you removed your snow at 9PM. 

I saw that ND snow on the radar yesterday morning. Pretty well covered your entire state. We got wind: plenty of it! 20-30 mph gusts in the morning, 45 mph gusts in the afternoon. It snowed up at the Continental Divide all day; and continues to do so. Once the weather clears we'll have a fabulous view, though at the moment it is raining.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 248 of 256

Today is light freezing rain, very icy this morning. Right now 32 with an expected high of 36. Glad we got all our snow shoveling done last night. It was a beautiful night. Went out around 9pm last night to shovel. 

PJ
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 249 of 256

@GREYGRAMA Good to hear from you again. However, you can keep your snow on your side of the Mississippi River. Have a great weekend and be careful shoveling the snow!

FB_IMG_1477535450741.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 250 of 256

8457E749-D46B-4E24-A4AE-65319E6D4D20.jpegSnow in ND

PJ
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season