Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! MARCH-APRIL

Message 111 of 226

41* cloudy, first will come the rain, then it will turn to snow-what else.

But, in another month might actually SEE the dirt, once more.

Time to DIG another path to oil fill, At least I won’t need to go down 10 foot again, plowbank down to 7 foot.😎

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 112 of 226

Greetings

Just a beautiful day windows are open and fresh air is streaming through. Cleaning and picking up donations for the share tomorrow, also giving my car a good interior cleaning. Enjoy your day Nancy

Highlighted

Message 113 of 226

Greetings

Thank all of you for reminding me what day  it was. I was able to have a BBQ at my house tonight, for some people who served during the war. May you all have a great night. Thank you! Again

Nancy

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 114 of 226

Dave,

Everytime I go to my closet one for coat, and one for shuttered area of my brain - I remember Vietnam, my cousin Navy, MOH, and one Destroyer class his namesake.

Thanks for your service.

Can’t do the wall Panel 50, First miss.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Highlighted

Message 115 of 226

Good Morning, All!

Cloudy and 55 here...should reach 60 and then getting warmer until Sunday when it drops again.

Chilly in the house though.

Message from my pool guy saying the contractor will start to drain the pool this weekend. Yay...progress!

@PattyDiane ...sounds like a wonderful festival you have down there!

Take care everyone. N.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 116 of 226

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch this last Friday morning of of March!

As a Vietnam Era Veteran I would like to remember all Veterans past, present and future. 

Good Morning My Family, Friends, Brothers, and Sisters. May this day bring you Peace, Love, Joy and Happiness. I pray that each of you have a Beautiful Day. Blessings to all.

Today is also another special day. It’s a day that the Vietnam Veterans and Era Veterans finely get their WELCOME HOME DAY FOR 2019. For all of you that have never received your Welcome Home Brother and Sisters know that America is trying to redo wrong that occurred to them upon your return from your tour in Vietnam. May your day be blessed with forgiveness.

Please also Remember it is R. E. D. Friday (Remember Everyone Deployed). Please keep all of our Brothers and Sisters that are deployed in your prayers until they all return. This includes our MIA’s. God Bless everyone.

FB_IMG_1553871246307.jpgFB_IMG_1552661984049.jpgFB_IMG_1541954334361.jpgFB_IMG_1552947521712.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 117 of 226

42* and raining.

Busy going relatively nuts, staging 40+ year old California speakers for an ad. 

Have discovered again why I never moved them, without hand trucks/dollies. 

Anyone ever hear of “Saras Of America” or Have suggestion for where to get a valuation on ST-200.

My eyes have gone bleary , tower of power has become a tower of hernia.

Ughh! Time to pick up from floor. Can’t get right lighting at ground level, then need to clean cabinets. 

Froze

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 118 of 226

Image result for sweet doggy facesGood morning Everybody!

Thank God it's Friday! It took all week long to get here. But I am so happy that it's finally here. Wishing everyone out there on Our Front Porch the bestest weekend possible.

Just in case you didn't know, today is National Vietnam Veterans Day. So if you see a soldier while you're out and about,  don't forget to thank him or her for their service.

Ciao,

Lydia 

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 119 of 226

48* and sunny -woohoo!!

Slippers weather to garage.

I feel snow or rain heavy is coming-boo hiss. Discovered another reason for enjoying Merrill’s gore Tex. Snow melts, creek rises and sometimes vehicles stall.

As long as water isn’t over boot tops dry tootsies. How to meet 20 of your neighbors, pushing a truck off the road. In Maine speak same town = neighbor. 

Gotta pre-soak ms Worms is at it again.👎

Froze

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 120 of 226

Good morning, Front Porchers!

Seems like Spring is having a hard time coming. For one thing the weather can't make up its mind. Is it going to be warm? Is it going to be cold? Is it going to rain? Or here we go again with the snow!  Regardless, I've decided to stay bundled up no matter what the weather because I do not want to go through what I went through just a couple of months ago with that awful awful cold. So while I see some people out with winter coats and gloves, I also see folks out there in shorts and t-shirts. Some people are very cautious and others must have good health insurance. LOL

Thanks for the update @PattyDiane .  I too consider myself somewhat of an artist though non-practicing at at the present time. But I've always dreamed that perhaps once I have retired, I will again begin to pursue my craft. I've done a bit of everything-- painting, mixed media, Pottery, sculpting. I think though my favorite is mixed media and that is what I will pursue at some point.  Are you still doing some form of Art now? And if so, what?

So no matter where Our Front Porchers live, I hope everyone is doing well regardless of the weather or other circumstances. Like weather, life goes up and down. But as they say better "life" than the alternative.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.