Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! MARCH-APRIL

Message 202 of 226

Please let me know, if the Post Office, kept their word, Frozenoem. Just as long as the box gets to you 😊. Remember,

they were not to happy about the size. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 203 of 226

Frozenoem,

I think it's the Lakewood Blue Claws. I think they are a step towards the Phillies. If anyone can break down how this works, I would be grateful. I have the Trenton Thunder close also.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 204 of 226

@n566192l 

Busy doing a happy dance in Maine, got 3-4” of snow at 26*.

While my kin in Weymouth, MA got hammered with 16”, it’s a family thing.

Nancy, unfortunately still up to date on tech, depending upon day of week and caffeine consumed.😎 Translating into English doesn’t always happen, though.

Need to play in woodpile, subarctic temp’s are returning later in week.

You may be seeking LeHigh Valley Iron Pigs for triple A team.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehigh_Valley_IronPigs

Froze

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 205 of 226

Greetings All,

Hope everyone survived yesterdays weather mayhem. I saw on the news that tornadoes touch down in several parts of different states. All good 👍 here, sun is shining. Just a little bit cold for my 

Catwoman500, do you happen to know the name of the Phillies, Triple-A team. Not sure if that's the right name. I have a group of people who wanted to catch a few games this year.  I still have funds left from a grant, I need to use. I would appreciate any help you can help you can give. I googled, not sure I googled it right. Frozenoem, UPS has sent out the other boxes. Thanks for your help. As you all, have figured out, I am lost with all this Technology. My little buddy, Mimi, an 8 year old, says I am at level 1.  Stay safe and warm. I hear Spring is really coming. Lyndia posts beautiful pictures so we didn't forget. Dave, your pictures are always awesome.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 206 of 226

@catwoman500 

Pretty much what ms & Dave said on well water.

My log cabin had well water and generator.

My camp has artesian well, pour water down to prime, and then start hand pumping.

More like city dwellers or even my local town water, municipal keep power generators for Wells, if they have power.

The city dwellers stocking up on water never quite understood. 1 gallon per person per day. 7- gallon empty water jug at Walmart $4 and refillable from tap.

Used to use when tent camping, clean them out every 6 months your golden. T’s FEMA says tap water keeps 6 months, sealed and dark conditions.

My old boat’s water survival  supplies sealed in juice type boxes 5 years to indefinite.

That’s why ai still have a little problem with city dwellers paying so much for every storm that blows through hurricane or blizzard.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 207 of 226

Good afternoon to everyone on the Front Porch this Sunday afternoon. Cool and sunny here with temps around zero tonight.

As to the question about homes with private wells they need electricity to run the pumps. I have used silicone spray on steel snow shovels. Not a real problem with plastic shovels.

Hoping everyone has a great week. 

FB_IMG_1551641395637.jpgth.jpeg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 208 of 226

Hey, All Our Front Porchers!!!!

I know I'm late with today's greetings.  But, better late than never as they always say.  And no matter what your weather is or wherever you may call home, I hope each and everyone is having the bestest day possible.  All smiles and chuckles.  However....... 

Related image

Talent like this is "hare'd" (sic) to find.  So enjoy!

Lydia

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 209 of 226

Thanks, @MsStretch , @DaveMcK  for clearing up that well question. Never thought about the bottled water until Froze brought it up and I actually noticed it in action today. Cat Wink

I'm thinking that since this will be a heavy, wet snow, people would be worried about power outages. Here's hoping we don't have any.

Raining here right now. N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 210 of 226

Good afternoon to everyone on the Front Porch this Sunday afternoon. Cool and sunny here with temps around zero tonight.

As to the question about homes with private wells they need electricity to run the pumps. I have used silicone spray on steel snow shovels. Not a real problem with plastic shovels.

Hoping everyone has a great week. 

FB_IMG_1551641395637.jpgth.jpeg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.