Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! MAY - JUNE

Message 201 of 205

@DaveMcK ...Thanks. It was just so easy to click on the Windows icon at the bottom of my screen and have it pop up big and bold with all kinds of easy access. Guess we all have to move on. Cat Tongue

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 202 of 205

@catwoman500 

I use the Weather Channel and a local NBC affiliate weather APP. They both have full coverage and hourly weather. 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 203 of 205

Hey, Porch Peeps!

Happy May (although it feels like March...cloudy and damp and in the 50's here) Tomorrow it's supposed to be near 80...go figure.

Just saw that the MSN weather app on my computer will be discontinued June 3rd. WHY? It was so comprehensive and I liked to check it daily. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the one on my phone which is pretty simplified and doesn't have an hourly prediction.

Went out for breakfast with a friend this AM and then on to the post office and I stopped to get a few plants for outdoors. Too chilly to be out there planting them so they will have to wait.

Hope the weather treats everyone better soon! N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 204 of 205

Afternoon all been busy practicing my backstroke, 54* and warming up👍.

Partly cloudy and rain coming for next few days. But, the good news is weekend the mountains will hit 60’s👍.

Might actually get roads reopened soon. Met a furry little friend on pond yesterday, warning slap caught for a first time.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

MORNING ROLL CALL! MAY - JUNE CLOSED

Message 205 of 205

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch! Welcome to May 2019. We had an overnight shower to ring in the morning on the Front Porch! Welcome to May 2019. Going to be a busy day tomorrow if we do not have more rain. Remember that March - April is CLOSED now.

httpsi.pinimg.comoriginals2945d62945d60f334132db56d883665bcdd306.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet