Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! MARCH-APRIL

Message 121 of 211

Thanks Dave!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 122 of 211

Northern Lights from Space, courtesy of NASA!

FB_IMG_1553380949535.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 123 of 211

Hi, 32* it’s a heat wave to me, windy as a bugger dancing 80’ pines and maples blowing in the wind.

Dont know about the Northern Lights, guess I should charge a phone/camera just in case. It should be dark enough to see with naked eye, if in a non-light pollution area.

It was for my previous viewings but, that was during my 35mm and 120/220 days, translation haven’t seen negatives or prints lately.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/03/23/northern-lights-northern-us-canada-see-aurora-...

Now, it’s off to the garage, need to write down some old test gear model #’s for sale. And maybe sell a 1937 console. Tired of 👀ing at old stereos, mono’s, radios, etc.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 124 of 211

@n566192l , I did hear that about the Northern Lights being more visable to the south, but we won't be able to see it here...they mentioned New York as being a possible state for viewing. I hope someone is able to catch it.

@Frozenoem , maybe you can see it? Not sure.

Well, it's nice to see the sun back after about 36 hours of rain here. It's not warm by any means, but at least cheery! 38, feeling like 31 now...not exactly normal for this time of the year. Cat Sad

Last night was our Chinese dinner night and it was nice the rain had stopped for a bit. When we came out we saw it had rained while we were eating.

This morning my pool guy stopped by with some details about the project. He said this is a sad day. Glad to see the project moving along, but I'm sure it will be weird without the pool in the yard.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 125 of 211

GREETINGS,

The local News reports that the northern lights will be visible tonight. This is do to a solar flare. Not sure if I am going to be able to see any of this splendor.

41* windy. Just picking up donations for Share tomorrow. My daughter is back from New Orleans. I am happy about that.

Great picturs Dave, you have a beautiful family.

Frozenoem, hope all is well.

Everyone enjoy  your day.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 126 of 211

Afternoon 35* and white particulates (snow) is falling from the sky, awoke to the sound of around 8” coming off the roof. To most that reminds them of slate roofs for similar sound, all at once a big woosh.

Ah the joy of living in the land of ski resorts.

There was a dog food recall expansion last night, .canned only not dry foods. Lot numbers at the link and expiration date.

Hills Pet Nutrition 

https://www.hillspet.com/productlist

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 127 of 211

Not a clue what happened, double post from one.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 128 of 211

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch today on this Friday morning March 22nd. The key thing on our agenda today is to cheer on the Wisconsin Badgers mens basketball team to defeat the Oregon duckligs. GO BUCKY GO!

More mid 40's and Sunny today nd tomorrow!

Mary is busy preparing for a wedding for our youngest daughter Emma on June 16th. She and Andrew dated a little in high school than rediscovered each other 10 years later.  Andrew has a daughter from a previous relationship. 

They both have great careers with Emma being a Kindergarten teacher and Andrew is an electrician. Ellie is 6 years old.

FB_IMG_1552615960295.jpgFB_IMG_1543891007627.jpgFB_IMG_1539537397161.jpgFB_IMG_1545708190485.jpgFB_IMG_1545701257993.jpgFB_IMG_1552661984049.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 129 of 211

44* and partly cloudy with you guessed it 8” Of partly clouded falling tonight.

Would someone tell Mother Nature/Gaia , I’ve had enough fun she can stop now!

Have 3 storm damaged Elm trees that need to be brought down in Chell’s yard, and the snow pack just doesn’t give me a safe path to leave.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 130 of 211

Frozenoem,

I have a dog coat that came from Finland. I will try to post a picture of the coat. I will give you the details.  Anyway, came from the State Troopers, I just don't know if Chelli is going to like it.

But, they guarantee she will be warm. If you don't want the coat, maybe somone else would. Nancy 

Kudos
Views