Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MORNING ROLL CALL JANUARY-FEBUARY 2020 CLOSED

Honored Social Butterfly

MORNING ROLL CALL JANUARY-FEBUARY 2020 CLOSED

Good Morning to the Front Porch and Welcome to JANUARY 2020 Goodbye DECEMBER 2019

Hoping everyone has a great First Day OF JANUARY 2020. 

144de02b21df70c523d9bae9886c62cd.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hi, Porch Peeps,

Itโ€™s 40 and sunny here in the western Philly burbs. We had a ton of rain yesterday. The back yard was partially flooded for a while and the sump pump was working overtime. We must have received about 2 inches. Canโ€™t imagine if it had been snow.

Grocery shopping is done and my shopping peeps and I had a long conversation today since we didnโ€™t see each other last Sunday.

Wonder of wonders they were selling Girl Scout cookies todayโ€ฆLast year they did not set up shop at my Acme and so itโ€™s been 2 years since I have been able to buy any. Made up for it today. I know they freeze well and if you bought 5 boxes, you can go online and enter to win GS cookies for a year! Iโ€™s a good cause anyway, so I did buy the 5 boxes. HA! Wonder what the poster who my late husband would have called โ€œa legend in her own mindโ€ would say to that. Some of you might remember she and I got into a quite tizzy over GS cookies when I started a topic about โ€œyour favorite GS cookieโ€ in one of the other forums.

Stay warm and safe, and enjoy your day!

No snow here, but coffee is a must!No snow here, but coffee is a must!

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this Saturday morning in January, 2020. 

@LydiaN586309 Thank you for looking out for your friend. It is great to see how our friends here are willing to step up and to take others in or offer them help!

Bless you all!

We are in the last few hours of 3 days of off and on again snowfall which did not leave a great accumulation but raised havoc on  the roads. Glad I'm not having go into work in this weather anymore.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

76706744_2740588506002579_8614830365636296704_n.jpgFB_IMG_1540150253601.jpg64561924_10156540584258251_285771455835144192_o.jpg82175937_3131341016882103_1013441690049970176_o.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Good Morning, Front Porchers!

It has been a rough wintery mess this week.  Snow (that actually stuck),  then rain that turned into ice,  freezing temperatures, and then more snow and more rain and then......  Brrrrr!  

I don't mean to complain, but winter is just NOT my favorite season. 

But I guess if at my advanced age, I haven't decided to move to a warmer climate, I might as well just put up and shut up about it!  After all, at least I'm still here.  Right?!  Oh, boy it's still oh so cold!

Anyway, for the past couple of weeks, I've had a sick/recovering friend staying with me.  She had a heart procedure done and has required some assistance and support and since she lives alone, we both thought it best that she stay with me for awhile--at least until she heals up from the surgery and is a little more stable on her feet.  Also, at least I don't have to worry about her being a great distance away--if she needs something or just wants company.  She's content and that makes me happy.

Now, since I could afford to lose some pounds and failed to make a New Year's resolution,  I think the next step is in order.  So.....

This way I can have an abundance of my favorite delight (hot,cream and sugar infused coffee) and remain civilized at the same time. We'll see how long this lasts!  lol

Guess that sums it up for me. So to all Our Front Porchers everywhere, be blessed, stay safe, and above all else keep warm!

Lyds

Honored Social Butterfly

30-ish and cloudy with rain to snow mix ๐Ÿคฃ.

@LydiaN586309 

Understand the idea of temperate climes and thought about it a few times.

Worst I get up here is black flies and skeeters and snow, with non-poisonous native snakes.

FL gators, hurricanes, floods, snakes, perpetual new skeeters, iguanas falling from trees, etc.

I think I prefer snow, black ice and the people, small towns of 10-750 people and friends, neighbors.

They might never have been met  and live 8 hours away but, they know you or someone else from your town.

My best friend out of hospital pneumonia, need to avoid for awhile, has 12 years on me. Flu would mess him up or send him back in.

Wish you luck with friend, and New Years resolutions, I'm still trying to gain weight๐Ÿคฃ. It's easier to haul wood if I outweight it.

Enjoy all 

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this Thursday January 23rd, 2020. We are looking at 2 more days of snow showers with a possible total amount of 6 inches of fresh white stuff.

Very interesting to catchup on the various events that are happening to our Porch group. Also some local history in some of our members.

I think it would be fun to share a little history of our hometown. So I will start out with mine. Feel free to add your hometown or the local history of where you live now. 

historic-ripon-map-1867.jpg

HISTORY

Ripon's rich history began with a group of 19 Wisconsin Phalanx settlers interested in establishing a community based on Charles Fourier's principles of social philosophy.

View Ripon Historical Society Facebook Page

Link: http://www.riponmainst.com/riponmainst/about-us/history.html

Photo of the Ripon, Wis town square recently. 

10865709_10152961963382836_6914103947043137203_o.jpg

Have a grest day everyone! 

49898903_10217723647302726_4972759349156904960_n.jpg365303-Journey-Of-Life.jpg71311501_10221018953368262_5731573662545346560_n.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

@DaveMcK   Thanks for the story of Ripon Wi!  I found it interesting, still googling some of the names.  @LydiaN586309   Your cartoon with wind blowing  frozen woman reminded me of myself during our 4 cold days.  Still chilly this AM with all kinds of wrapping although it was about 30 degrees.  Dampness (high humidity) adds to the discomfort.

Honored Social Butterfly

@DaveMcK  

You sir are correct on that not trusting anyone who doesn't drink coffee.

Similar might be never trust Marine who doesn't drink, unless 93.๐Ÿคฃ

Time for expresso!

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hi, Everyone, Hope you are all having a good day so far.

@n566192l , @Frozenoem Re: the smartphone...

That sounds like the same model Samsung smartphone that I have! In the summer of 2016 when I decided to put on my โ€œbig girlโ€ pants and join the masses and get a smartphone, I Googled โ€œeasiest smartphone for a beginner,โ€ and the Samsung Galaxy J36V and one other came up. I went to the Verizon store and told them my story about wanting to finally get a smartphone and that I was terrified. They brought out 2 phones, one of which was the J36V, and it was a match made in Heaven. Iโ€™ve had it ever since. Fits my limited needs just fine. There are still things and apps on it that I donโ€™t even use and probably never will.

Got a free tablet with the bundle and havenโ€™t taken it out of the box (3 and a half years now)since I already had my Kindle Fire tablet.

My phone is still fine for me. Why upgrade when it works fine? I never saw the point of replacing something that still works. Cat Wink

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500 

Agree almost wholeheartedly about not getting newer if something still works. Don't bother, with codicil.

First smartphone 32 or 64 Gb IPhone 4s in 2012, can't read it for moment it's working as outdoor camera.

I got tired texting by the hour to work or worse relations on Samsung SGH-707 flip phone.

Definitely not smart. Text hi, 4,4,4=H 4,4,4 4=I

Exhausted battery pack really quickly.

That was OK for some texts but, mostly emails on it and other phones.3 others since 2001 at least one other dropped inBoston Harbor. Unfortunately recovered. Silica gel, opened zip lock bag, opened phone, removed battery , placed in South facing window it dried out.

2011 went crazy gifted/bought iPhone 4s smart-ish phone with 32Gb Ram. I need text now, maps, email and virtual keyboard.And music, my taste is eclectic and headphones.

If you have enough storage, still can get updates, keep what you got.

Me , I needed more space for tunes. More apps, wireless headphones (some still dislike my taste in music) So, 7 with 128 Gb storage - 2016 and still have it. Still refuse to upgrade, I get updates, I have shortcuts, I know it's issues, and have turned on accessibility just in case the fingerprint reader /home button expires.

Unfortunately, I could fix if it broke (don't want to for moment) who knows what will happen between now and then) the future. Have been tempted a couple of times to buy new iPhone $560 with 256 Gb, the prices came down on most models.

Super tiny circuits, known faults and new microscopes on order. No more eye loupes like jewelers use for micro soldering.

If it works, your happy, keep using it. Just keep uptodate on patches for security. Same as updating computer or any other app on phone or tablet.

@MsStretch 

Know the feeling about paper maps, still have DeLorme Maine Maps on my wooden desk its shows what's a real road, path, foot path, vs snowmobile trail. And in most cases where to find Geologic Survey Markers๐Ÿคฃ.

Maps.me a close second app, downloadable to iPhone or Android can print if needed, and GPS works. Mine is free early adopter of world wide subscription.

Had a wild land fire map tool on phone๐Ÿ‘ With more markers than I can remember.

The AllTrails is free or has pro model with more layers. I'll stay free until more mobile and more capable.

It had pix of Corbins homestead and brought back memories from DC days in 88 and 98 perhaps.Also local trails for darn near everywhere, starting to forget some trail names local but, see the pix and remember where and what it was.

Froze

More expresso, have to keep eyes open. I HATE soldering.

Honored Social Butterfly

Morning afternoon or whatever all, heat wave 38* sunny and storm has changed to rain with Maine standards hot temp's.

@MsStretch 

North Face and others make warm to -10* winter gloves that you can stay warm in AND still work your phone.

Litsogo makes a pair as well, for $19.95 on sale yesterday? saw it on a email but, wasn't in the need.

Give a search line of ,"warm winter smartphone gloves"

You do live in a warmer climate, -10* would be warm for you.

I was gifted a pair of $69 gloves that are toasty to -30* but, someone with striped fur ate the name of manufacturer. Might be REI or similar outdoor maker.

Need other than expresso today, overly warmed digits from 233*C heat gun and large bottle of Tylenol is calling๐Ÿคฃ.

Froze

Kudos
Views

Greetings, 

Caption  Crunch pancakes  sounds  cool Frozen.  I have made a bread crumb like topping of the cereal  for chicken.  I  have  come  to find  out,  the recipe  is like the  one  used at Planet Hollywood. I guess like  the actress  who  used to  sponsor  orange  juice  said " It's  not just  for breakfast  anymore ". Anyone  remember  her name?. 

50 degrees  here . But, tomorrow  is supposed  to  be  bad. Rain wind and colder.  Stay healthy,  warm and enjoy all this planet has to  offer. Love all the outings  you go on Ms Stretch and pictures.  Hope  those great cats are doing  well.  Has to  be so difficult  to ensure any out door pets are save. Especially,  when  the temperatures drop where some of you  live.  Nancy 

Honored Social Butterfly

@n566192l 

Would it be Anita Bryant still living, just no longer opening her mouth with frequency.

Good ? Christian?? Believer in killing a qu**r for Christ. Think her career even amongst Evangelicals ended after that one.

I know if I made a similar statement AARP would bounce me from site, it took awhile to guess how to attempt her line.

The creator of pancakes was Sam the Cooking Guy on YouTube, watched his PBS show ages ago in CAlifornia. San Diego maybe?

It was on his 420 show, I think that was CA bill to allow use of medical marijuana within state boundaries.

Tried his ribeye cookery and honestly it's the only way I'll cook them again. How to make Bagels or Doughnuts using Frozen Pillsbury dough, etc.

2-3 minute fluffy cheese omelet in mug using microwave- yum.With my balance still, standing for more than 10 minutes in place isn't happening without many expletives.

Time to eat,  feel like ๐Ÿ’ฉ today.

I'm off must nap

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning 3 Triple Expresso's later, I'm alive and buzzing.๐Ÿคฃ

Next appt bring it on.

They ought to make an Expresso IV drip vs alarm clock. it's a beautiful 21* and will warm up.

Most of my delivery issues solved. Others we'll see.

Have a great triple shot morning.

Need to visit the woodpile, and start fire, to warm the house. Heat restored with power but, warm up is slow without wood fires.

Froze

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Cold in VA too, but dodging the white stuff.  โ„ *knocking on wood*

But if it's winter, then it's bushwhacking time again.  Back to exploring the old homesites and finding cemeteries in Shenandoah NP.  Yesterday was brutally cold up there in the mountain, but we went down in a hollow.  Looking for an obscure cemetery marked with fieldstones, est. 4.  Did the research, downloaded the old USGS maps, etc., etc.  Alas... no cemetery, but found the homesite although not much left.

Possibly an outbuilding.  Very overgrown area.Possibly an outbuilding. Very overgrown area.

But here are a couple we found last week.

Clatterbuck Cemetery -- mostly fieldstones, but there were three inscribed headstones and footstones.  It took us 2 forays to find this one.Clatterbuck Cemetery -- mostly fieldstones, but there were three inscribed headstones and footstones. It took us 2 forays to find this one.

Jenkins Cemetery -- this was a fairly large family burial ground, but all marked with fieldstones, some very small and hard to see in the leaves and overgrowth.  This is a close-up of one of them.Jenkins Cemetery -- this was a fairly large family burial ground, but all marked with fieldstones, some very small and hard to see in the leaves and overgrowth. This is a close-up of one of them.

I'll tell you that hiking through these areas in the winter really makes you appreciate the hard life of the people who lived here before there was a national park.  The winter conditions were brutal and there was no electricity or running water to these homes.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch 

Have to admit have missed your photo's from hikes much as I miss hikes generally.

USGS maps and google always gave me great sites to visit, or attempt to locate like Benedict Arnold's route remnants, to Quebec.

Not really a road per se.๐Ÿคฃ Took a canoe not a bateau, much lighter๐Ÿ˜Ž.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2328066/benedict-arnold-quebec-city-expedition#close

It's like watching a video to discover lost remains of Lombard (log hauler powered by steam) remnants on lake or 2 Locomotives abandoned in the Maine Northwoods.

The ACE award was merely filling  out some boxes, Et voila. I'm loosening up slowly on information shared๐Ÿคฃ, to a point!

Maturity or Alice B no longer know , easier to get than a golden commode award (different site)๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Still need to protect some information but, easier than TMJ as I play with balances in my mind. How much is to much info.What gets me in ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ with employers  past or present and promises signed (that was a major pain to put in words).

Yes, miss the other site where words could be typed without offending delicate sensibilities.

Haven't had a knock down drag out Political  since practicing shrink on the other group. Remember her creosote issue with asbestos tiles in basement  but, nom de plume is forgotten. Much like Rose ๐ŸŒน and useless  insurance guy? Come 3 am no doubt will come to me. Almost remembered while typing.

Re: Brutal conditions of early ancestors did that for a few years, it is easier with modern conveniences but, not as much fun.

As dragging sled full of water up from well pump if I remembered water bottle from beside stove to prime the pump.

Finally understand why my grandmother was thrilled when the well pump was put in kitchen, and overwhelmed when a tap or two went on her sink. With hot water from a wood furnace, how to ensure kids would leave house at 90* through floor 4x4' grate vs -30* NH Winter.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem, gotta love the five guys on the Arnold expedition, especially Rob who just casually revealed he'd had a heart attack.  I trust the canoe adventure went a little easier than the bateau... maybe?

Never been much for the futuristic or sci-fi but exploring and hunting for the ghosts and remnants of the past is fascinating to me.  Especially when you have an old archival photo of a site and compare it to today.

Last month, we went to visit Buck Corbin's old home.  Here is an old picture from the NPS archives.

Buck Corbin -- From NPSBuck Corbin -- From NPS

Here is a picture taken from the same viewpoint (more or less).

Buck Corbin homesite taken on 12/19/19Buck Corbin homesite taken on 12/19/19

Mother Nature is fast and furious when she reclaims her land.

Not much was left, since most of the buildings were made of wood which succumbs easily to Mother Nature and fire.  A few rock piles indicating foundation and chimney.  Even a few very rotted fence posts (knew by the nails)!  We were trying to line up the outlines we saw and placement going by the boulders seen in the picture.  Boulders are the one constant.

Remnants of a foundation to Buck Corbin's home.Remnants of a foundation to Buck Corbin's home.

BTW, not sure when old picture was taken.  Sometime in the 1920s.

Ah yes, the coveted golden commode award.  I remember it well.  ๐Ÿ˜„  And yup, certain words could be typed without offending sensibilities, but some opinions definitely offended and invited slaps on hands.  ๐Ÿคฃ  Not to mention the time (very short time) even the Tr--- word was censored and replaced.  

indthinker is the one you're trying to think of.  She was OK, except when she went off on some of her wild, crazy, misguided (just 'voicing my opinion' ๐Ÿ˜‰) tangents.

I don't live on a mountain, but time to go chip out the ice from the furkids' water bowls.  Nah, still don't have warming bowls for them.  Got enough cords running out to their heated kitty beds. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Stay warm, everyone and don't let your water freeze. ๐ŸงŠ

Honored Social Butterfly

@MsStretch 

Those are hefty sized boulders, not moveable even with 1935 Relocation monies. And big cranes, without blasting involved.

Wonder if Fanny Corbin was his wife 22 kids, is a whole lotta upbringing.

Yep, did a search on LOC.Gov, I just know in some recess there has to be previous US Relocation Administration maps, unless they've been tossed by them new guys in DC๐Ÿคฌ.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Inited+States+Relocation+Authority,+prior+to+1935+maps+of+Corbin+,+V...:

link may work๐Ÿคฃ

Or that fancy AllTrails app for parks and trails, yep have one๐Ÿ‘.

Now, need to shuffle of to dreamland, need to be up at 5am to talk coherently by 6am๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธDon't know about that happening.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem, yes, that would be where Fannie and her 22 kids lived.

Fannie Corbin and some of her kidsFannie Corbin and some of her kids

LOC is a great site for researching and finding old photos. And they are easier to navigate than the NPS archives, IMO.

Got the Topo Nomad app, which lets you download the USGS map of your choice of year by clicking on the quadrangle.  Only problem, even with a 8+ and bigger screen, still hard to finagle with when in the wilderness and your fleecy thermal gloves (vs. frozen fingers) just don't want to play nice with touchscreens.  Sometimes easier to do it the old-fashioned way -- zoom and print the area you want.  Paper map good for scribbling notes on and cramming in and out of pocket. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ—บ

Honored Social Butterfly

Good afternoon to everyone on the Front Porch this Monday January 20, 2020.

A cool couple of days ahead with some sun and a little wind. Hope you all are having quiet start to your week. We had snow over the weekend. It was around 8" with some wind but we were able to get out to eat with friends and get out to a wonderful local product of Mama Mia!

89664-Have-A-Great-Week.jpg82345240_1619880394845932_6020798297856278528_n.jpg65363755_10156558919738251_2295705447581089792_n (1).jpg

72438498_10157328671571830_2503559204460036096_n.jpg20200119_114709.jpg20200119_114452.jpg

The third cold day for us, may hit 40 today!  Three nights in the very low 20s.  Serious big coat weather with mittens in the mornings and long johns.  I am not complaining yet although the adventure part has now worn off.  I am not sure what I would have to wear if I lived in Maine!!    Stay warm & happy folks if possible.

Honored Social Butterfly

@LaDolceVita 

Last night wardrobe consisted of Sorel's felt lined boots(good to -40*)LLBean wardens parka (good to -40*) and a new pair of Austrian Wool Army Pants(comfy to -30*) and incidentals.Was delightful -16* good shoveling weather๐Ÿคฌ.

Loss of power, no furnace only wood heat.Coffee Perc'd on campstove. Dinner chicken parm sub in aluminum foil , thrown in woodstove for 10 minutes.

Sleeping and heat for my lower back, supplied by 12V heating pad and power pack that also does USB or AC, not heavy draw appliances.

Today electricity is back, finished shoveling. Parts for pesky snowblower on order. Furnace is cranking cheerily away. Indoor plumbing survived, no freeze-up courtesy of blown-in foam to crawspace and 1 400W heater on low power, on battery backup.

@n566192l 

If your number is same will call you๐Ÿ˜‡.

What model # and have you downloaded a manual for your pesky device from manufacturer.

On my cell and laptop, I just bookmark the places in favorites of whatever browser I use.

Some use password managers to remember user name and password๐Ÿ‘. That would be me!

Time to move snowblower to back corner, request wood replenishment from outside.

And my personal favorite activity make kindling and oil the table saw with heat in garage. kinda heat wave is coming for week or at least it won't be dipping to Negative numbers.๐Ÿคฃ

There is a kerosene heater as of last night in garage.

Hope all remain warm

Froze

Greetings, 

Frozen,  I have  a  Samsung Galaxy J3. I do have the same phone number both home  and cell. I  read through  the old posts, sorry you had the flue. Just  catching  up on the  amounts  of snow  everyone's  has gotten. I just hope everyone's  is doing  well and  is safe  and  warm. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@n566192l 

There does appear to be many manuals for S3 Samsung available for download for and from Cell carrier.

Same with you tube videos on ez setup and security updating of Oreo Operating systems for the S3 Samsung Galaxy ๐Ÿคฃ.

You should have no issues working through it, at least they offer more updates than previously๐Ÿ‘.

When in doubt most providers offer instructions on updating and what buttons to push with fingers or stylus to your new phone.

Will call tonight 

Froze

Survived 4 very cold nights will now return to normal winter.   Dogs, cat and chickens and I are all relieved. @Frozenoem   you sound chipper you are feeling better?  @n566192l   Hope you are doing well too. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@LaDolceVita 

Grabbed the wrong Chocolate Mint Brownie from the fridge, an homage to Alice B, Toklas , last night was pain free.

Entering a week of temp's above freezing, presently 32* and sunny. No need for Sorel's by day๐Ÿ‘ And/or snowshoes in town, unless I want to break up ice in driveway.

Mood was black, switched to Kaleidoscope colorful after some research proved useful. No calls were made last night , apologies for that.

Today is a different day. Had a problem with young whippersnappers from outside the state which just evaporated.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring, aches may or might not hurt, as much. Falls may happen, keeps me on my toes.

Answers to issues coming closer, I need PT feel like a lump, a very skinny lump.A bean pole as @MsStretch would say.

Hungry think I'm having a munchie day, captain crunch pancakes with Maple syrup might be in my future, need to make a mix๐Ÿคฃ.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem, congrats on your ACE โ™  badge!  ๐Ÿ‘

Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this Friday morning in 2020! Expecting a drawn out snowfall lasting till tomorrow morning with about 5 to 8" of new  snow. Hoping everyone has a great weekend ahead and are able to rest up for the week ahead. 

82300053_2649488405165694_8730418050219638784_n.jpgtenor (16).gif75543457_2497093920610894_6001943309822459904_n.jpgEnjoy-your-weekend.jpgFB_IMG_1544043005017.jpgFB_IMG_1534553269081.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

@DaveMcK 

I'm very late, spent the day removing 12" of heavy, wet today. Finally finished๐Ÿ‘.

Presently a delightful -17* wind chill temp, think it's 0* before wind hits. Day spent warming hands to exhaust pipe in snowblower.

Expected snow and colder temps this weekend but, colder temps mean lighter and fluffier snow.๐Ÿ‘

Hope all bundle up, and stay warm, I'll be playing in woodpile for awhile.

Froze

Trusted Social Butterfly

Good Saturday morning, all

I'm again unable to post from my computer. Cat Sad

It's snowing here, but not expected to be much, changing to rain tonight. I'm hoping it all washes away overnight and I can do the grocery thing tomorrow as usual. If not, there's enough here so I won't starve. Cat LOL

Last night was our Chinese dinner out...good time as always.

Hope everybody is feeling well and can stay warm and cozy.

Honored Social Butterfly

@catwoman500 

We're having a heat wave, temp up to 15* with no wind. That's going to change๐Ÿคฃ, snow expected later and will continue until Sunday night.

My Internet has been going in and out for last several days, plus AARP has been behaving freakishly when on cell coverage.

With either cell or broadband coverage, think the gremlins may be working behind the scenes.

Needed to actually work from 6p to 5am, forgot to go to air mode on phone. Yeesh, hate when I forget to do that and need sleep.

Time to play

Froze

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP