Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! ! ! JANUARY-FEBUARY 2020

Message 91 of 131

Greetings, 

Frozen,  I have a Samsung  Galaxy ,  the phone  that was covered by  Square Trade. The phone  my daughter  was supposed  to  use. Since,  it was free and  here in a box  for  weeks. I fired  it up. I will leave  the iPhone  to the  younger  crowd.  Unless, I  come  into  money.  

I have  truly  missed  reading  everyone's  posts and  the great information  and pictures.  

Frozen,  I missed  a snow  storm or several  by you. Do you  need  anything,  I  can  send  you  a  box.  Hope  everyone  is  doing  well  and  is safe.  It's  just  cold , but  sunny  in my small  part  of  New  Jersey. 

Today,  my neighborhood , is having  a  sad  moment.  Several  old trees  (8) are being  taken  down.  Unfortunately, the trees roots  are wrapped  around  the pipes.  I  just  hope  we are going  to  plant  new trees.  We need  trees. I am going  to  plant  1 in my backyard. Where there was an old  tree. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 131

@n566192l 

Glad to see you again , missed your posts.👍

So what did you get?

Have you joined the enlightened force or still in Android land🤣.

Now, I can't put it off any longer it's back to shoveling.🤬

Froze 

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 131

Greetings, 

Happy New Year.  I had  the hardest  time finding  the  site.  I  have  a  new  phone.  Trying  to learn  how  to  use  it. Hope  everyone  is  doing  well 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 131

@catwoman500 

Check if you have latest update for Windows10 downloaded and installed, fixes around 48-9 issues.

Presently lovely 10* and need to return to shoveling, after I warm up and cool down. Snowblower wouldn't move forward or reverse.

Wouldn't mind but, pesky snowplow driver plowed me in🤬. Thankfully it's 12" of light and fluffy-kinda.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 131

Hi, Porchers,

Want to try to get this posted from my computer before the AARP forums stop working for me again. Trying to figure out just why this is the only place on the whole internet that happens to me.

We had a little snow yesterday, and right now it has all melted from my driveway and car. It's sunny and cold, but not real cold. Cat LOL

Earlie,r there was no way I could venture onto the driveway, so the grocery shopping was a wash as I had expected. Just was able to go and get the paper by the street, so now I'm ready to relax with the paper and more COFFEE. Ebay auctions went good for a change. I sold 2 of my designs. YAY!

Hope you all are cozy. Don't work too hard in any snow you may have!

So cold the coffee needs a scarf!So cold the coffee needs a scarf!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 131

@catwoman500 

We're having a heat wave, temp up to 15* with no wind. That's going to change🤣, snow expected later and will continue until Sunday night.

My Internet has been going in and out for last several days, plus AARP has been behaving freakishly when on cell coverage.

With either cell or broadband coverage, think the gremlins may be working behind the scenes.

Needed to actually work from 6p to 5am, forgot to go to air mode on phone. Yeesh, hate when I forget to do that and need sleep.

Time to play

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 131

Good Saturday morning, all

I'm again unable to post from my computer. Cat Sad

It's snowing here, but not expected to be much, changing to rain tonight. I'm hoping it all washes away overnight and I can do the grocery thing tomorrow as usual. If not, there's enough here so I won't starve. Cat LOL

Last night was our Chinese dinner out...good time as always.

Hope everybody is feeling well and can stay warm and cozy.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 131

@DaveMcK 

I'm very late, spent the day removing 12" of heavy, wet today. Finally finished👍.

Presently a delightful -17* wind chill temp, think it's 0* before wind hits. Day spent warming hands to exhaust pipe in snowblower.

Expected snow and colder temps this weekend but, colder temps mean lighter and fluffier snow.👍

Hope all bundle up, and stay warm, I'll be playing in woodpile for awhile.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 131

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch on this Friday morning in 2020! Expecting a drawn out snowfall lasting till tomorrow morning with about 5 to 8" of new  snow. Hoping everyone has a great weekend ahead and are able to rest up for the week ahead. 

82300053_2649488405165694_8730418050219638784_n.jpgtenor (16).gif75543457_2497093920610894_6001943309822459904_n.jpgEnjoy-your-weekend.jpgFB_IMG_1544043005017.jpgFB_IMG_1534553269081.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 131

Hi it's Thursday and I got my wish might be getting 9" today and more on Sunday, presently 26* .

In another 3-4 hours just feel the snowblower and me, will get a workout👍

Froze

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Claim your 1,000 Welcome bonus points!

Get Started with AARP Rewards.