Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Let's End This !

Message 1 of 6

@ss11943859  Enjoy Sandee! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Just kiddin' Epster ! I'm not at my 'best' if I haven't had coffee for awhile !  Going now for a cup   Smiley Wink

Sandee2
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Agreed !  Depends on 'which way the wind blows'...or where the $$$ comes from.

Sandee2
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@ss11943859

I'm confused by your title/subject. Since you are on the coffee thread, I'm wondering if this new post is a plea that we stop posting coffee memes and jokes.  (Say it ain't so! Smiley Happy)

If it is that you are tired of the memes, and want to stop being notified of new posts, you could unsubscribe that thread. Let me know if you need help doing that. 

Meanwhile: coffee! Smiley Happy

coffee bad mornings deserve a second chance.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@ss11943859 We have an ongoing topic covering some of the ongoing coffee pros and cons. It seems that coffee, cheese and eggs are always a topic of researchers studies.  One week you can not eat or drink enough of them. Than a month later you shouldn't consumer any of them. Sometimes I think it is more about who is sponsoring the grants. Just saying! 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Let's End This !

Message 6 of 6

I'm coffee'd  out.

Is everyone reading the Natural News article about how drinking coffee keeps one healthy, offers protection from a whole load of illnesses ? A lot of us should live a heckuva long time !  Woman Happy

Sandee2
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season