Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How long have you been an AARP member? 🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

How long have you been an AARP member? 🤔

• This discussion was created on March 25, 2021.
  • Stop by to read and/or leave a comment.
  • We luv hearing from you!
Kudos
Views
Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I joined in October 2019. Lol took a leave of absence all of 2020 😂🤣 Returned this March 2021 to find @AARPRachelA had come on aboard!!! Now I have an AARP person who listens to my concerns about this board. 😁

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment.
Bronze Conversationalist

I joined in May 2012. The last few years I began posting, starting with the now defunct Political Forum  (miss that interaction). Like williamb39198  I search for other subjects and comment when I can. I believe that to comment on this site you should have to be an AARP member in good standing. The price for membership is cheap enough and the benefits are worth it.

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

@postman29 wrote:

I joined in May 2012. The last few years I began posting, starting with the now defunct Political Forum  (miss that interaction). Like williamb39198  I search for other subjects and comment when I can. I believe that to comment on this site you should have to be an AARP member in good standing. The price for membership is cheap enough and the benefits are worth it.

💥@williamb39198 is awesome!!! Lol he came to my rescue when I was about to be eaten alive on this board!!! 🤣😂 That is now my bodyguard. 😁💥

Honored Social Butterfly

I think that it was late fall 2018 for my primary involvement with AARP in the Political Forum, but have been a member longer than that. 
My AARP involvement now is much less since the Political Forum was shut down. But I do like to drop in occasionally to see what posters have to say on other subjects.

Have never been on Facebook, Twitter or other sites, but have joined Reddit for political discussions. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@williamb39198 wrote:

I think that it was late fall 2018 for my primary involvement with AARP in the Political Forum, but have been a member longer than that. 
My AARP involvement now is much less since the Political Forum was shut down. But I do like to drop in occasionally to see what posters have to say on other subjects.

Have never been on Facebook, Twitter or other sites, but have joined Reddit for political discussions. 

💥I am so glad you are still stopping by @williamb39198 😁💥

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

OK, DaveMcK spurred me to give a reply 😀

I registered for this AARP Community Board in August 2008 - at the time, I was a member of AARP and was weighing my membership benefits.

I am no longer a member of AARP but participate on the Community Board a lot.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Social Butterfly

I joined in June, 2018. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

💥April 14, 2021💥

@OscarE1968 I appreciate you stopping by to join our discussion 🙂

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@Anonymous I joined on New Year’s Eve 2020, so about three months.

Anonymous
Not applicable

💥April 4, 2031💥

@DaveMcK and @LindaB671 thank you for stopping by. Happy Easter 🙂 🙂

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I joined in January 2009 and have been involved ever since!

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

I find it interesting that there are so few REPLIES here on this question. I would think that our main posters here would be sharing this information here.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

Joined in 2001 when I thought I was retired, that was wrong. 10/11 I was recalled to work.

As for why the delay in response to question, just noticed it.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

💥June 10, 2021💥

I appreciate you stopping by to join our discussion @Frozenoem Lol this board is not the easiest place to see stuff 🤣😂 Have an awesome day/night! Angela

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP