Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

Message 1 of 3

I make it a point to wear green on St. Patrick's day and this year I remembered to actually do it.  Orange is one of my favorite colors to wear so I give it lots of attention the other 364 days of the year.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

Message 2 of 3

And to you, @DaveMcK!

In observation I've used hair chalk to color the tips of my hair both orange (to represent the Protestant side of the family) and green (to represent the Catholic side of the family).  For dinner I'm preparing a Shepherd's Pie, to sorta kinda represent the nearly 50% British Isles blood (nearly all of which is actually Scots) running through me. Smiley Happy

This will be the first time in my life I've worn green on St. Patrick's Day. Smiley Happy (Dad might roll over in his grave, but Mom will probably dance in hers. Smiley Happy)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

Message 3 of 3

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

FB_IMG_1520637182237.jpgFB_IMG_1521292925516.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season