Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Elderly dog

I am taking care of my older dog, who has elevated liver levels on his bloodwork. It's really tough to give him his medicine, but I get through it. He has an ultrasound scheduled for next week. He is such a sweet little dog - a miniature poodle. I love him so much. My late husband loved him too and it was mutual. I'll take it a day at a time. He still likes his daily walks and he loves to get cuddled.

Silver Conversationalist

They give us so much love thru out their lives,when the time comes for us to prepare for their next journey its always so very hard. I just lost one of my "guys" and I always draw strength from knowing that I'll see them again,happy and healthy and waiting to greet me at the Rainbow Bridge. You are doing a wonderful thing for the little guy, my thoughts are with you.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you. After I give him his medicine and before, I cuddle him and rock him and talk sweetly to him. Thank you Lee for your support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 comment ๐Ÿ‘‰(11/30/22) Hi @CarolynS674392IF you do not mind "sharing with us" (no pressure to do so as usual) - how old is he? And what is his name? Thanks, Nicole ๐Ÿ™‚ 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

His name is Augie and he is 14 (approximately). He was adopted six years ago as a senior dog then. We got him from a shelter. He has always been healthy and strong.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP