Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: DAY QUOTE

Message 791 of 856

@oldfitnessdude wrote:

Start every day with an attitude of gratitude. We are a product of our thoughts...change your thinking, change your life.

Love this thought! And it is so true, too. Smiley Happy I used to 'blog' morning gratitude here on this site, but haven't restarted since my return. Instead I'm posting a positive thought here. Good, right direction, however not really the same. 

Addendum: So, I resumed my gratitude posts. Here's the thread should anyone wish to post their own 'attitude of gratitude' thoughts. Smiley Happy http://community.aarp.org/t5/Healthy-Living/Gratitude-as-a-Health-Tool/m-p/1812528#M1990

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 792 of 856

be who ye be.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 793 of 856

You know it was a good day when at the end of the day you are happy with what you accomplished.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 794 of 856

Start every day with an attitude of gratitude. We are a product of our thoughts...change your thinking, change your life.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 795 of 856

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." --Helen Keller

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 796 of 856

happiness.jpg

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 797 of 856

"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change." - Jim Rohn

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 798 of 856

Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit. - Conrad Hilton

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 799 of 856

@DaveMcK Boy ain't that the truth! Thanks for the great post.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 800 of 856

FB_IMG_1471828957660.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo