Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Coffee !

Message 61 of 216

FB_IMG_1491009629028.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 62 of 216

For the love of coffee we are all one! Here's another research article that states Coffee began in Ethiopia: http://www.anthropologyinpractice.com/2010/07/trail-of-coffee-beans.html

Message 63 of 216

FB_IMG_1514950157137.jpg

Message 64 of 216

FB_IMG_1514687153586.jpg

Message 65 of 216

FB_IMG_1514817835978.jpg

Message 66 of 216

FB_IMG_1507992550967.jpg

Message 67 of 216

start working when coffee does.jpgprocrastinating.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 68 of 216

dusty cups.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 69 of 216

l483260l wrote:

Eggs & coffee,& a side of toast, hash browns over easy, chili in a bowl.""My coffee wasn't strong enough to defend itself." 2 by Tom Waits;

"All I want's a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper pot"-Trout Fishing in America

@l483260l What fun quotes!

Have you ever made coffee in a copper pot? I haven't. I'm wondering what the taste difference might be.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 216

Eggs & coffee,& a side of toast, hash browns over easy, chili in a bowl.""My coffee wasn't strong enough to defend itself." 2 by Tom Waits;

"All I want's a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper pot"-Trout Fishing in America

SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors