Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Coffee !

Message 271 of 992

@BLSDFATIMA 

Have to blame my addiction to the beans and how best drunk to my sister. My mother was straight tea drinker or cream and sugar, because that was the way it was done. Canadian via England.

Still have a momentary gag reflex whenever I look at anything other than an Earl Gray.

Sisters 3-year age gap brought me to the Beans, percolated.

Dunkin Original And drip maker to my pleasures.

Working for coffee roaster - Nirvana.

So, my ‘38 electric percolator has been retired. Now, it’s drip,12V drip also,  French press,electric expresso maker and Cuban coffee in a Bialeta.

Have a few backup devices, ever lose power with only electric appliances you need backups. Camp in the woods or with wood stoves, or RV’s you just need backups.

For brown sugar fans try a Cafecita Cubano , you may just experience Heaven on Earth.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 272 of 992

67168602_2302837299830808_6244183399506903040_n (1).jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 273 of 992

Image result for beautiful coffee sayings

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 274 of 992

Image result for beautiful coffee sayings

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 275 of 992
NOT AS SWEET AS WHITE- GOT IT FROM A GOOD OLE COUNTRY BOY BROTHER-IN-LAW WHOSE FAMILY MAY HAVE BEEN TOO POOR TO BUY STORE-BOUGHT WHITE SUGAR!
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 276 of 992
DRANK IT WITH LOTSA CREAM & SUGAR AS A TEENAGER(MOTHER WAS A SERIOUS COFFEE DRINKER)& AS I MATURED, I WENT FROM A.M. HOT CHOCOLATE SHE MADE ME TO COFFEE. EVENTUALLY AS I LIVED ALONE&INDEPENDENT AT 17, I WENT TO A SOPHISTICATED STATE OF ONLY CREAM, THEN GOT ON THE BROWN SUGAR KICK IN MY 20'S. & THAT'S WHERE I'VE STAYED. CAN DRINK A REALLY GOOD CUP BLACK IF I MUST. IT'D BE INTERESTING TO KNOW HOW MANY OF US COFFEE DRINKERS GOT THE HABIT FROM OUR PARENTS.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 277 of 992

FB_IMG_1542497801444.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 278 of 992

I think we’ve all had those mornings no sugar.

Tried brown👍

Maple Syrup👍👍

Confectioners👎

Turbinado/Raw👍👍

Then there are just black coffee moments.🤣

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 279 of 992

Brown sugar, @BLSDFATIMA ?  Now, that's a twist.  Never tried it so I guess I can't knock it.  Smile.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 280 of 992
I'D ADD BROWN SUGAR!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.