Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Coffee !

I've been all over these forums & can't find the 'right forum', so mybe i'll find an answer on the front porch ?  Smiley Very Happy

I have 2 cans of 'cheapie' coffee ; tried mixing them so they would be more flavorful, but not-so-much did it work. Might buy a more spendy brand & mix them, but in meantime, anyone have any ideas on how to make these cheap brands taste better ?

Thanks !

Sandee2
Honored Social Butterfly

Coffee before turkey!

FB_IMG_1542894891564.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

Posted by Me!

Honored Social Butterfly

Posted by Me.

Honored Social Butterfly

Posted by Me.

Honored Social Butterfly

Bottoms up!

FB_IMG_1542597944257.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

It is always about the beans!FB_IMG_1477496430842.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for positive sayings about coffee drinkers

Posted by Me.

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for positive sayings about coffee drinkers

Posted by Me.

Honored Social Butterfly

NOTHING LIKE A HOT CUPPA JOE ON A COLD WINTER'S DAY!

Honored Social Butterfly

Time for a night cup!

FB_IMG_1484782153281.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Posted by Me.

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for coffee gif

ROFLOL

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for CATCHY COFFEE GIF

There's nothing like sharing a cup of coffee with someone you love!

And there's nothing like sharing someone with a cup of coffee you love!

Oh well, whichever fits!

Social Butterfly

SOME TIMES THEY BOTH FIT! I ONCE KNEW A MAN WHO, WHEN I'D SAY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN ME IN A CUPPPA COFFEE?," WOULD REPLY:"DO YOU THINK WE'LL BOTH FIT?"!
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Honored Social Butterfly

Good Coffee! It is all in the beans.

FB_IMG_1503782582744.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for ANIMATION OF DOG POURING COFFEE

Poor pooch is doing his best to get the coffee right!  But coffee's not happy 'bout it.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Great post as usual.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My love for and enjoyment of coffee came late in life for me.  I was never really much of a coffee drinker when I was younger.  In fact,  I would say it was somewhere in the last two or three years that I began to drink coffee on a more regular basis--not daily, but more often than the once or twice a month routine or when I felt under the weather.  But now I find myself making that perfect cup of java on an almost daily basis.

Although admittedly, I am not adventurous (I use only one brand),  I do enjoy the "just-so-right" combination of hot, hot coffee with two super heaping scoops of coffee creamer and three to four teapsoons of my favorite sugar substitute.   I stir vigorously to make sure that all parts are thoroughly blended and then tap, tap, tap the spoon on the side of the cup, place it on the counter, lift the cup to my waiting lips, and sip. 

Ahhhhhh!  That first sip of deliciousness is the "best" especially early in the morning as the sun is rising and there is just the slightest chill in the air.  As that first sip and then the second and third goes down, I feel comforted deep within radiating without.  And by the end of the last drop, I feel my taste buds tickled,  my cockles warmed,  and my eyes wide open.  

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@wilful This is one of the best California coffers available here in Wisconsin! Below is there original shops. Peet's original store in North Berkeley, California. Your Coffee Festival sound like a great time. My wife and I visited her aunt several times (who has since past away) in Upland. We were there in 2009 to visit and celebrate Mary's retirement. We drove on along HYW 1 to visit other relatives along the way to Portland with a side trip to Mt St Helens. Mary with here Aunt Betty on Santa Monica pier

FB_IMG_1514430573447.jpg

PeetsStore.jpgDraWgBpXcAEGAJX.jpeg

Silver Conversationalist

For all you coffee afficianados- here in SoCal - we have a Coffee Fest.

Coffee fest promises a blend of caffeine, cuisine, more

By Sandra Barrera ยป sbarrera@scng.com ยป@sandrabarrera18 on Twitter

Coffee is not just for mornings.

Rather, the three-day Los Angeles Coffee

Festival, which kicks off today at the Magic

Box @ The Reef in downtown L.A., shows that a cup of Joe has a host of roles to play in modern life.

โ€œWeโ€™re reflecting the wholeness of the coffee scene,โ€ said Jeffrey Young, whoโ€™s responsible for bringing coffee festivals to London, New

York and now L.A.

Programming at this inaugural event is tailored to coffee geeks, foodies and culture fans.

More than a hot cup

Yes, a big perk of the festival is free, unlimited coffee. But it isnโ€™t the only one.

There are also rich, indulgent, creamy cocktails

in the Coffee Cocktail Bar and Latte Art Live, where latte artists create drinks with milk and espresso.

โ€œThatโ€™s going to be extraordinary,โ€ Young said, adding heโ€™s tried it. โ€œIt is a skill that can be taught, but Iโ€™m probably better at putting on festivals than latte art.โ€

Later, coffee mixologists take over Latte Art Live to mix up coffee cocktails and freestyle.

โ€œCoffee cocktails are a phenomenal after-hours way of making coffee more exciting and inviting,โ€ Young said.

But festivalgoers canโ€™t thrive on caffeine alone.

And so theyโ€™ve invited into The Kitchen for demonstrations, workshops and talks headed up by giants of L.A.โ€™s culinary scene.

L.A. restaurants Triniti, Bluestone Lane, Lately and Pollen will be serving up a festival menu.

Songs and cinema to sip coffee to

In addition to coffee and food components, thefestival incorporates entertainment in the

form of local acts taking the main stage courtesy of the Coffee Music Project, and coffee-inspired films screen in The Movie Room.

Thereโ€™s also a visual art component. Dubbed the Coffee Art Project, it features original artwork that represents coffee or the coffee shop experience through painting, drawing, photography, film, design, sculpture and conceptual art.

โ€œItโ€™s an exploration of coffee that this festival tries to highlight,โ€ Young said. โ€œWeโ€™re exploring this whole world of coffee and taking it to another level.โ€

The Los Angeles Coffee Festival aims to bridge the gap between coffee and cocktail culture.

PHOTOS COURTESY OF THE LOS ANGELES COFFEE FESTIVAL

Artistic latte preparation is among the offerings.

Honored Social Butterfly

Grinch Tired GIF - Grinch Tired Coffee GIFs

Ahhhhh! The coffee's smooth. But The Grinch is still a grinch!

Honored Social Butterfly

Posted by Me.

Social Butterfly

I'LL HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS ONE- GREAT!
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Mornin'!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Time to get out to vote! My wife is at the polls waiting to check peoples name off her list so they can vote. I picked up a box of donuts and made a pot of coffee for her to take with.

FB_IMG_1477535958394.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Bringing sweets to your sweetie!  You're such a good hubby, DaveMcK!

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for coffee sayings

Honored Social Butterfly

Coffee GIF - Coffee GIFs

I like coffee, but this is rather extreme.

Social Butterfly

I AGREE- CUTE , BUT EXTREME. I LOVE MY COFFEE( VERY STRONG W/ BROWN SUGAR) BUT PREFER SLEEP.
Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for positive coffee quotes

One big benefit of drinking coffee is positivity....positively!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP