Conversationalist

Coffee !

I've been all over these forums & can't find the 'right forum', so mybe i'll find an answer on the front porch ?  Smiley Very Happy

I have 2 cans of 'cheapie' coffee ; tried mixing them so they would be more flavorful, but not-so-much did it work. Might buy a more spendy brand & mix them, but in meantime, anyone have any ideas on how to make these cheap brands taste better ?

Thanks !

Sandee2
Recognized Social Butterfly

I WANT TO THANK THE PERSON WHO FOUND OUT ABOUT " COFFEE".!!! I WILL BE ENJOYING SEVERAL CUPS TODAY. THERE IS A COFFEE TASTING, AT THE FOOD NOT BOMBS SHARE TODAY.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

not bitter.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

WELL THANKS TO DAVE, THE   DOGS ARE ALL IN R. E. D. I AM ALSO WEARING RED. THANKS TO THE SERVICE MEN, I AM ALSO ENJOYING DIFFERENT COFFEE. I HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE AND DOING WELL......NANCY

Honored Social Butterfly

mirro.jpg

WELL I AM ENJOYING THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COFFEE. SOME  TYPES ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM KINDS I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST. AND YES, IF I DRINK TO MANY CUPS, I DO SHAKE.!!!!!!. BOY, I LOVE THE POSTS DAVE.!!!  Nancy

Honored Social Butterfly

3851932470_a607d8a2bb_b.jpg

WOW, I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS BRAND OF COFFEE. GREAT PICTURES. DAVE, I LOVE THE POSTS OF THE OLD ADS. NANCY

Honored Social Butterfly

1955_09_17-011_SP-small-500x641.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1523814142390.jpgFB_IMG_1523811414834.jpg 

COOL BEANS DAVE WITH THE PICTURES. I LOVE THEM!!!. PLUS, YOUR POSTS MAKE ME DAY. I GOT A SURPRISE TODAY. THE UPS DROPPED OFF 3 BOXES OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF COFFEE. THE SEALS OVER SEAS SENT ME A CARE PACKAGE.  OUR MILITARY KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF COFFEE.  NANCY

Honored Social Butterfly

From 1923From 1923From 1941From 1941

Old ad:    https://youtu.be/nsB2JvqYAeI?t=3

THANKS DAVE. I LOVE THE OLD ADS YOU POSTED. I JUST THOUGHT WE SHOULD HAVE AN "ODE TO COFFEE". I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES . NANCY

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1520637280712.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1522369408251.jpg

WOW COFFEE#!

HAS ANYONE RESEARCHED WHEN THE FIRST ADS HIT THE TV'S. ANYONE REMEMBER THE OLD JINGLES FROM THE HEAVEN LY BREW

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1505144845336.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1522509385843.jpgFB_IMG_1495252456555.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Image may contain: text

Honored Social Butterfly

@DaveMcKwrote:

Image may contain: text

Right? We've been robbed! 🙂

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1521989535593.jpg

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Good morning everyone! Time to get a good cup of coffee and enjoy the day. 

FB_IMG_1521678356194.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

ilove coffee.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1521504026680.jpg

Hoping everyone has a fresh cup of coffee in hand tomarrow morning! 

Social Butterfly

"WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE"- AN LANDERS( OR DEAR ABBY) ALWAYS GREAT ADVICE !{ MY MOM, BEING AN IDENTICAL TWIN & PLAINSPOKEN WAS A BIG FAN OF ANN & ABIGAIL.
"MY COFFEE JUST WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO DEFEND ITSELF" AS TOM WAITS SINGS OF LATE NIGHT/EARLY MORNING AT THE COPPER PENNY ON"NIGHTHAWKS AT THE DINER". LOVE MY COFFEE- ALWAYS EVOKES GREAT MEMORIES OF MOM/ANN LANDERS & TOM WAITS!
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1517688242938.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

@DaveMcKwrote:

FB_IMG_1517688242938.jpg

I may not always wake up with the right attitude, however coffee always improves my outlook. 

I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU!!. A CUP OF JOE IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL. 

Social Butterfly

"MY COFFEE JUST WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO DEFEND ITSELF"- TOM WAITS, NIGHTHAWKS AT THE DINER."-"WOKE UP HAD A CUP & LOOKING UP, I NOTICED I WAS LATE"- DAY IN THE LIFE"- THE BEATLES! IF YOU'RE INTO FILMS BY DIRECTOR JIM JARMUSCH- "COFFEE & CIGARETTES " WITH TOM WAITS& IGGY POP" IS INTERESTING.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Honored Social Butterfly

Time for late afternoon coffee! 

FB_IMG_1519142348832.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1520561101657.jpgFB_IMG_1520637280712.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Members Only Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle