Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Coffee !

Message 161 of 273

FB_IMG_1512580529139.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 162 of 273

darkness my old friend.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 163 of 273

ginnielee5 wrote:
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.

@ginnielee5

Hi, I think your neighbor has a good point. Huzzbah to staying hydrated! Smiley Happy

FWIW, I'm 58, and an athlete, so I work out hard nearly every day. I drink the equivalent* of 4 8oz cups of coffee a day and between 11 and 18 8 oz cups** of plain old filtered water every day. Even more if I'm cycling in hot weather.

*It's really two 16 ounce coffee mugs

** It's really 3-5 28 oz water bottles

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 164 of 273
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.

Message 165 of 273

FB_IMG_1512580608859.jpg

Message 166 of 273

caffeine=vitamin.jpgI take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.

Message 167 of 273

@DaveMcK   Perfect! Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 168 of 273
Love it!
--Molly

Message 169 of 273

@Epster How about a Koffee Klutck!

FB_IMG_1512580876897.jpgFB_IMG_1509803301536.jpg

FB_IMG_1512836611053.jpgFB_IMG_1512836515660.jpg

Message 170 of 273

got out of bed bc coffee.jpgOr maybe it's HOW you got out of bed... Smiley Happy