FB_IMG_1512580620902.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Coffee !

Message 1192 of 1,305

silent scream for coffee.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 1193 of 1,305

FB_IMG_1512580529139.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 1194 of 1,305

darkness my old friend.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 1195 of 1,305

@ginnielee5 wrote:
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.

@ginnielee5

Hi, I think your neighbor has a good point. Huzzbah to staying hydrated! 🙂

FWIW, I'm 58, and an athlete, so I work out hard nearly every day. I drink the equivalent* of 4 8oz cups of coffee a day and between 11 and 18 8 oz cups** of plain old filtered water every day. Even more if I'm cycling in hot weather.

*It's really two 16 ounce coffee mugs

** It's really 3-5 28 oz water bottles

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 1196 of 1,305
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 1197 of 1,305

FB_IMG_1512580608859.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 1198 of 1,305

I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 1199 of 1,305

@DaveMcK   Perfect! 🙂

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 1200 of 1,305
Love it!
--Molly
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.