Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Coffee !

Message 61 of 175

FB_IMG_1512580620902.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 62 of 175

silent scream for coffee.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 63 of 175

FB_IMG_1512580529139.jpg

Message 64 of 175

darkness my old friend.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 65 of 175

ginnielee5 wrote:
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.

@ginnielee5

Hi, I think your neighbor has a good point. Huzzbah to staying hydrated! Smiley Happy

FWIW, I'm 58, and an athlete, so I work out hard nearly every day. I drink the equivalent* of 4 8oz cups of coffee a day and between 11 and 18 8 oz cups** of plain old filtered water every day. Even more if I'm cycling in hot weather.

*It's really two 16 ounce coffee mugs

** It's really 3-5 28 oz water bottles

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 66 of 175
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.

Message 67 of 175

FB_IMG_1512580608859.jpg

Message 68 of 175

I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.

Message 69 of 175

@DaveMcK   Perfect! Smiley Happy

Info Seeker

Message 70 of 175
Love it!
--Molly