Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Coffee !

I've been all over these forums & can't find the 'right forum', so mybe i'll find an answer on the front porch ?  Smiley Very Happy

I have 2 cans of 'cheapie' coffee ; tried mixing them so they would be more flavorful, but not-so-much did it work. Might buy a more spendy brand & mix them, but in meantime, anyone have any ideas on how to make these cheap brands taste better ?

Thanks !

Sandee2
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1507948710281.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Honored Social Butterfly

(Or after, really .... LOL)(Or after, really .... LOL)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1512580668226.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1512580748060.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

another coffee.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

make coffee.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1481423498716.jpg

Nothing  like warm coffee and a fire on a cold afternoon. 

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1512580620902.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

silent scream for coffee.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1512580529139.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

darkness my old friend.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1512580608859.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.I take my vitamins daily. No sugar; a wee bit o' skim milk.

Regular Contributor

I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ginnielee5 wrote:
I love coffee! My neighbor and good friend has been bugging me to drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee or tea I drink because they are diuretics and take water out of the body. She is right and I am going to try to improve. I am 82 and it's really important to stay hydrated at any age but especially as we get older.

@ginnielee5

Hi, I think your neighbor has a good point. Huzzbah to staying hydrated! ๐Ÿ™‚

FWIW, I'm 58, and an athlete, so I work out hard nearly every day. I drink the equivalent* of 4 8oz cups of coffee a day and between 11 and 18 8 oz cups** of plain old filtered water every day. Even more if I'm cycling in hot weather.

*It's really two 16 ounce coffee mugs

** It's really 3-5 28 oz water bottles

Honored Social Butterfly

@Epster How about a Koffee Klutck!

Honored Social Butterfly

@DaveMcK   Perfect! ๐Ÿ™‚

Periodic Contributor

Love it!
--Molly
Honored Social Butterfly

Or maybe it's HOW you got out of bed... :)Or maybe it's HOW you got out of bed... ๐Ÿ™‚

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1512580876897.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

@DaveMcK   Cool photo. What do you think we should call a bunch of coffee cups like that? A gaggle? A pride? Or murder, flock, flight, herd, coagulation, multitude, army, swarm ...  ๐Ÿ™‚

Honored Social Butterfly

:)๐Ÿ™‚

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1510525603166.jpg

Hoping you have a great Wednesday! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Coffee-Smells-Like-Freshly-Ground-Heaven.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1511386624166.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

coffee adulting.jpg

key to survival.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1511795899365.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1511577085098.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

buy coffee.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FB_IMG_1510181845984.jpg

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP