Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Conversationalist

Re: Coffee !

Message 121 of 175

Hi Epster...

Chicory actually contains a lot of carbs and that's why :-) Percolator coffee has about zero carbs :-)

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 122 of 175

e793364k wrote:

I use to love chicory as well, however, since I started banting, it is a no go. I have found chocolate flavored percolator, thus my preferred choice but also love Italian and mocha java :-)

@e793364k  Huh. Mary, I know that banting is a low carb high, fat diet, but what's the deal with chicory and banting?

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Conversationalist

Message 123 of 175

I use to love chicory as well, however, since I started banting, it is a no go. I have found chocolate flavored percolator, thus my preferred choice but also love Italian and mocha java :-)

Message 124 of 175

e793364k wrote:

I absolutely love my coffee. I prefer percolator coffee over all others and you?

'Fear can hold you captive.

Hope can set you free.'

Stephen King

@e793364k Chicory. That's what makes the perfect cuppa in my humble opinion: dark roast with added chicory. Brewed or French press, my perparation options of choice. Smiley Happy Although I do percolate it when we camp, and that is always a welcome change from routine. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Conversationalist

Message 125 of 175

I absolutely love my coffee. I prefer percolator coffee over all others and you?

'Fear can hold you captive.

Hope can set you free.'

Stephen King

Message 126 of 175

a day without coffee.jpg

Highlighted

Message 127 of 175

FB_IMG_1510525603166.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper

Message 128 of 175

soup of the day.jpg

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 129 of 175

I think it takes a bit more than coffee to ensure success, but it's a good start ! But... if you own the business..

Sandee2
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 130 of 175

OMG !  I have that ! Does Medicare pay for the 'cure' ?

Sandee2