Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Morning roll call! MARCH-APRIL

Message 21 of 328

@catwoman500  We are headed for 87 degrees dripping with humidity.  I really am afraid of what this summer will bring as our winter was almost unbelievably mild. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 328

Yesterday was almost a perfect day; it was so enjoyable to have windows open. It was in the 80's, but I didn't even need the ceiling fans until late in the evening.

Today started out with some LOUD thunderstorms passing through. Luckily the lightning woke me up around 4:15 so I could get the windows closed before the heavy rain. The storm passed through quickly and I got back to sleep around 5:00. Right now I can feel the humidity rising and they say we'll have more thunder storms passing through. It's 73 right now and should get close to 90. UGH! Way too early in spring for this. More coffee is needed. Cat Happy N.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 328

It is 41* and over cast now with more rain this evening. We will be off to Milwaukee for another Brewers game tonight. Sure is nice that Miller Park has a retractable roof. 

The photo below is of Mary and me in the visitors dugout on a tour of the park.

FB_IMG_1492707642010.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 328

Very warm here in Georgia, humid too.   The biting insects are out in full force.  I do not like summer!! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 328

The Colorado Front Range weather report in one image:

Snoopys snow dance.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 328

Its been a partly sunny day here today,temps in mid 60's,wearing my capri pants. yesterday,we hit a new record high of 85,was wearing shorts,really felt like summer.

My new reading chair arrived this afternoon,its wonderful,very comfortable.I have no problems getting up from it,my arms&legs can feel the difference.

Everybody enjoy your weekend,Mon is May 1st,where did April go?

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 328

Wahoo! It's sunny and 80 and we have JUNE here in the Philly burbs. Not sure how much wahooing I'll be doing tomorrow when the humidity comes in.

Pool cover pump is running, no ducks in sight for now, found a few sprigs of mint that have popped up and so sun tea is brewing on the deck.  Cat Happy N

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 328

68* partly cloudy with no snow in forecast. Course if I miss it there's still 5' along the North side of the barn next door.

Figure in one more day the ice pack will allow raking the yard.Time to clean garage and find someone with an eye for color.

Tired of looking at fern wallpaper in living room and den. Problem being oak furniture, dark leather and a large black and gold Lopi Liberty in need of a paint job.

The Lopi is a woodstove.

Frozen

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 328

I'm really  enjoying the prospect of snow in some areas.  Needless to say, it's not my area.  We seem to have arrived at summer in middle GA.  It's supposed to reach the 90's in the next few days.  Yesterday was thunder storms and this morning we are greeted with humidity that feels like it should be July.

Please show more photos of snow as it makes me feel cooler just looking at it.  I resist the idea of turning on the A/C in April.  I usually make it to June at least.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 328

Hey @DaveMcK I see your green and raise you snow! Smiley Happy

It's Friday, and according to UPS (radar) tracking, our snow event is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon. Woot! 

snoopy eating bone in snow.gif

Not everyone is pleased, you understand. But me? I gots no bones about it. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views