From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CARS, VEHICLES IN SONG TITLE OR LYRICS( OR BAND NAME?)

Message 21 of 34
"I Drive Your Truck" Lee Brice

Brice's "I Drive Your Truck" may move you to tears. It isn't just a song about a truck -- it's a song about the narrator driving a truck owned by his brother ... and his brother died in action in the Army. In the song, Brice sings about how he copes with the pain of losing a loved one: "I drive your truck / I roll every window down / And I burn up / Every back road in this town / I find a field, I tear it up / 'Til all the pain’s a cloud of dust / Yeah, sometimes I drive your truck."

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34
YOU'VE REMINDED ME- WE SHOULD INCLUDE "PROUD MARY"- CCR & ALSO IKE & TINA TURNER . NOW THAT'S A VEHICLE!
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34
I'VE GOT A 34 WAGON & THEY CALL IT A WOODY"- ISN'T THAT SURF CITY" BY THE BEACH BOYS?
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34
THAT'S A GOOD ONE- THANKS FOR SHARING THE DETAILS.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

Bed Of My Chevy            Justin Moore

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

Hot  Rod  Lincoln   ==   Commander  Cody

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34
"Pink Cadillac" by Natalie Cole

Natalie Cole nails this 1988 hit, originally sung by Bruce Springsteen. In the song, the narrator loves her honey for his pink Cadillac, complete with crushed velvet seats that tempt anyone to want to climb in the back and test them out. Some people claim the Cadillac is a car that's too old or a gas guzzler, but she likes that it's one that's large enough to have a party in.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT LINK; NOT MANY MUSIC FANS KNOW OF HIS TALENT AS SONGWRITER. HE IS WHAT A MUSICIAN FRIEND CALLED:"A MUSICIANS' MUSICIAN." THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE THIS JOY THAT IS MY FAVORITE MUSICIAN OF ALL TIME!, EVEN THOUGH AS MANY A NOVICE HAS AGREED : "HE HAS A VOICE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE"& HARDCORE FANS LIKE ME!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34
I AGREE W/ "LITLE RED CORVETTE. " I POSTED ABOVE BEFORE I READ THIS. ALSO TOM WAITS-"BURMA SHAVE"(MUSTANG), HE MENTIONS A MERCURY IN MORE THAN ONE SONG, BUT MY FAVORITE OF ALL IS "KENTUCKY AVENUE"A BUICK " W/ BULLET HOLES IN THE SIDE"...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34
"LITTLE RED CORVETTE"-PRINCE; COVERED BY SANDRA BERNHARD;
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season