Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Conversationalist

Re: What Should I Add to My Netflix Queue?

Message 11 of 225

"Gloria" with Gena Roland, love this movie.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 225

Season 4 and 5 of Dr Blake Mysteries. Great show

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 225

Florence Foster Jenkins was funny!!   I enjoyed it.  The facial expressions of Simon Helberg as McMoon provided entertainment throughout  the movie, Meryl Streep's singing & dancing were very funny too.

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Info Seeker

Message 14 of 225

Nice Guys, very funny great chemistry between Russel Crowe and Ryan Gosling. The girl who plays his daughter, I predict will be a big star.

Set in the 70s well directed.

Did not care for Jason Bourne, think it's time for Jason to go home or die.

Enemy of the state, an older film but still on Netflix is excellent and very relevant today.

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 225

oh, personally, I was really disappointed in The Martian, so many unrealistic moments.Sorry, just another opinion.

Jody S
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 225

One of the funniest movies I saw last yr was "Bad Moms",starring Mila Kunis,Kathryn Hahn and Kristen Bell. They play overworked and under appreciated moms by their kids.Mila plays"Amy',a sales rep at local coffee company, her husband gets kicked out of house after he's caught cheating on her.Kathryn"Carla' a laid back single mom and KristenBell "Kiki' a stay at home mom with a domineering husband. Christina Applegate in a small role as the mean spirted PTA President,was funny.

Amy,Carla&Kiki decide to spend 1 day together just to get away from their stressed out lives with funny results.

This was a hysterical,laughing so hard,tears rolled down my face. The movie got mixed reviews but grossed $180million.If you want a laugh out loud movie,I recommend this one Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Info Seeker

Message 17 of 225

I have much in common with your take on Nurse Jackie. Was quite disappointed when the show ended. I also deal with family who are addicts and the show, while depicting the throes of addiction, DOES have comedy to balance what reminds me of the rough times one goes thru watching the addiction process affect loved ones. 🔅EXCELLENT CHOICE🔅

Info Seeker

Message 18 of 225

Orange is the New Black series

Newsroom series

Longmire series

Boardwalk Empire series

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 225

@retiredtraveler  The Aviator   sounds very good!!    

@doglover52  Many reviews I read for The Lady in the Van were quite negative!!  Different strokes & all I guess.  I recommended it to a friend who is quite a Maggie Smith fan, I am anxious to see how she likes it.

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 225

doglover52 wrote:

"The Martian" starring Matt Damon based on the book by Andy Weir which is terrific as was the movie....".

Yeah. I have this in the queue............

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.