The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Pete's Dragon

Message 1 of 1

This afternoon,Alexei ,my 'movie buddy' and I went to see "Pete's Dragon" an updated version of the '77 Disney movie. We saw the trailer a month ago,knew it was basically a kids movie looked interesting.

The story is about a 5 yr old boy,Pete who is the only survivor in a car crash. He heads into the woods carrying only his knapsack. A couple wolves are about to attack until a mysterious dragon shows up&saves him. Pete names the dragon "Elliott" after his favorite book,they becomes best buddies&live together in the woods for 6 yrs until he is discovered by local townspeople.

Grace,a forest ranger who knows these woods like the back of her hand,considering its where she use to play when she was little. At first,she is shocked at  how well Pete has adapted to living in the forest. Her father,Meecham,had told Grace when she was growing up, he too had seen the magic dragon but she didn't believe him until now.

This was a typical Disney movie,we enjoyed it,cast was good,starting with Robert Redford who played "Meecham'. He narrates at the beginning&end of the movie,Bryce Dallas Howard'Grace",newcomer,Oake Fegley played Pete. Elliott was CGI looked,part dog/part dragon with his facial movements. The movie was filmed in New Zealand. I give it 3 stars. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies