The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Me Before You

Message 1 of 2

Thanks Sue, it does sound good. 

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Me Before You

Message 2 of 2

Yesterday afternoon,I went&saw movie"Me Before You' based on authorJoJo Moyes best seller. I had read the book in 2013,loved it. When I learned a movie was being made I was skeptical because the book was terrific,would the movie do the book justice,YES!. The author wrote the screenplay.

The story is about Louisa Clark, who lives in small English village  recently lost her job,becomes a caretaker for a  paralyzed,cynical banker,Will Traynor. His mom ,Camilla had interviewed many people to try&take care of Will none working out,she gives Louisa a chance. Will does have a male nurse,Nathan who teaches her how to take care of him when he's not there.

In the beginning,Will doesn't want to do anything with her,over time Louisa's postive personality breaks thru,she takes Will places he thought he would never go. Louisa's boyfriend,Patrick isn't thrilled she's spending so much time with Will,causes a rift in their relationship.

The ending is sad but Louisa's experience with Will has made her more confident in herself to have a happy life.

I enjoyed the movie,the 2 lead actors,Emila Clarke"Louisa'&Sam Clafin"Will' had wonderful onscreen chemistry together. I had never heard of these 2 actors before. The supporting cast were terrific,Brendan Coyle{John Bates from Downton Abbey} played Louisa's dad,Charles Dance&Janet McTeer played Will's parents.Stephen Peacocke was good as Will's nurse,Nathan,Matthew Lewis as Patrick. I recognized him from all the Harry Potter movies,he played "Nigel Longbottom".

I recommend the movie,just as good as the book. The movie was partly filmed at Pembroke Castle in Wales. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies