Watch AARP’s Movies for Grownups awards show online! View the streaming video on PBS.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Inferno

Message 1 of 1

Yesterday afternoon my 'movie buddy',Alexei and I went to see"Inferno" which is based on Dan Brown's books e.g "Da Vinci Code,"Angels&Demons" have all been made into movies. The lead character,professor Robert Langdon is a symbologist professor based in Cambridge,Mass.This time,Langdon with help from a young doctor,Sienna Brooks  tries to stop a psycho path from releasing a virus based on Dante's perception of Hell to wipe out half of the world's population.The movie was confusing at times trying to figure out who were the good and bad guys,otherwise we enjoyed it.

The cast was good starting with Tom Hanks{big fan of his},Felicity Jones"Sienna", Sidse Babett Knudsen who played "Elizabeth" the head of World Health Org. It was beautifully filmed in Florence,Italy, Istanbul,Turkey and Budapest,Hungary.The movie was directed  by Ron Howard who directed the other 2 movies,also starring Hanks. I recently read "Inferno",really liked it,its long at 611pgs.I recommend the book instead of the movie. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies