Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol 2

Message 1 of 1

This afternoon,my 'movie buddy',Alexei and I saw "Guardians of The Galaxy" Vol 2 ,the original movie came out in'14.We loved the 1st one,lots of humor&terrific soundtrack.. I had read mixed reviews about this one,I agree. This movie has lost some of the charm from the original but the same cast,humor,wonderful soundtrack is intact,more bickering amongst the guardians and gets more emotional this time around

In this movie,the Guardians are hired by Ayesha,high priestess of an alien race called 'The Sovereigns' to protect valuable batteries from a vicious space monster. In return,Gamora{one of the guardians} is reunited with her sister,Nebula. Peter Quill the leader of the group, is reunited with his long lost father,"Ego' played by Kurt Russell,learns the real reason his dad has been looking for him.Another new character,'Mantis' was raised by Ego as a pet. At the end,everything turns out ok

The cast is wonderful,Chris Platt "Peter',Zoe Salanda"Gamora",Dave Bautisa"Drax',Michael Rucker'Yondu',Peter's 'adopted' dad,Bradley Cooper voices the racoon,"Rocket',Vin Diesel voices 'Baby Groot' 

If you saw the 1st movie,you'll probably enjoy this one as we did. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies