Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

GREAT NETFLIX MOVIES THAT ARE A MUST SEE

GREAT NETFLIX MOVIES THAT ARE A MUST SEE

If you liked "The Usual Suspects" then these movies will surprise you with their hidden twists. 1st is "Extinction" which is a real mind blower. Next is a terrific movie starring Don Cheadle called "Traitor" that also has a really good twist to it. The last one is called "Shimmer Lake" and saying anything about this movie would just spoil the whole story. I'm a very serious movie watcher because I'm handicapped and there's a lot I can't do but I pride myself at being able to make a distinction between good and bad movies. I hope you enjoy these selections.

Social Butterfly

The second and third movies of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings (Peter Jackson) are on NFlix now. The third movie won the Oscar for Best Picture.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

No country for Old Men is the greatest ever.  There are evil people out there and beware of them.  They come in all shapes and sizes.

another one is Peaky Blinders.  It's a fast rush!

i just finished this one it's a documentary and it's so sad but needs to be known- American Circumcision- it literally haunts me.  I always thought circumcision was done for medical reasons but It's Lies!  We have been lied to by our Evil Government but now we have a choice, thank heavens.  I had 2 boys circumcised and 2 without.  The ones without we're born in a foreign country and nothing has ever gone wrong with them, so I know the truth, now.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Just finished watching "July 22" about the home-grown terrorist attack in Norway on July 22, 2011. The movie is thought-provoking and provides interesting insight into life and the law in Norway.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would recommend, The Guernsey Literary and Potatoe Peel Pie Society. It's a really good, warm movie. Two of the stars were in Downton Abbey as well.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP