Keep yourself safe from scams with AARP’s free, two-part webinar Feb. 5 and Feb. 7. Sign up today!

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: GREAT NETFLIX MOVIES THAT ARE A MUST SEE

Message 1 of 3

Everything is very open and very clear explanation for step by step for Netflix... sports lovers now watch live streaming matches on GHD SPORTS App with out any buffreing and you can watch live tv on realtime....

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: GREAT NETFLIX MOVIES THAT ARE A MUST SEE

Message 2 of 3

It's provides latest movies, TV shows and Music videos and few of my friends and family members watching entertainment videos on Youtube vanced. Now this App download on here....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

GREAT NETFLIX MOVIES THAT ARE A MUST SEE

Message 3 of 3

If you liked "The Usual Suspects" then these movies will surprise you with their hidden twists. 1st is "Extinction" which is a real mind blower. Next is a terrific movie starring Don Cheadle called "Traitor" that also has a really good twist to it. The last one is called "Shimmer Lake" and saying anything about this movie would just spoil the whole story. I'm a very serious movie watcher because I'm handicapped and there's a lot I can't do but I pride myself at being able to make a distinction between good and bad movies. I hope you enjoy these selections.

Kudos
Views
Replies