AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Finding Dory

Message 1 of 1

My movie buddy,Alexei&I went this morning to see "Finding Dory", the sequel to '03 movie"Finding Nemo". The story is about Dory a blue,tang fish who suffers from memory loss every 10 secs. In this movie thru flashbacks when she was little,she knows she got seperated from her parents,Charlie&Jenny,but can't remember how it happened. As the years have gone by,Dory has found a new'family' with,clownfishes Marlin&son,Nemo and other sea creatures.

This is a terrific movie even better than the original. There are some very funny scenes that were LOL!,couple  had me wiping away tears. The cast was wonderful ,Ellen Degeneres"Dory", Albert Brooks "Marlin",Hayden Rolence"Nemo,Sloane Murray 'young Dory" Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton as Dory's parents. Ed O'Neill plays "Hank' the octopus he is hysterical,nearly steals the movie from Ellen. I highly recommend the movie,give it 4 stars.

P.S. Alexei&I usually see movies in afternoons,most of the time there are between 8-15 other people there. Today we had the theatre to ourselves! Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies