Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Info Seeker

Re: Favorite Movie Actor

Message 1 of 48

Sam Elliot has always been my favorite actor. I'm pretty sure I have every movie, show & as many interviews as I could find...lol. Not to worry Kathrine I'm not a crazy person. 

Sam actually bought my daughter a birthday drink at the Crest in Torrance. I was jealous beyond my yrs. Her birthday and Sam Elliot's are a day apart. He made her so happy. Thank you Mr. Elliot.

Kim M. Tonsfeldt

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 48

Based on whose movie/TV shows, etc. I always watch, it's Stanley Tucci. Based on one specific role ("Stage Beauty"), it's Billy Crudup.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 3 of 48

I also enjoy; Miracle on 34th. St.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 4 of 48

For Musicals: Gene Kelly & Kathryn Grayson

For Disney Movies: Joanna Barnes 

She was marvelous in: "Parent Trap".

She's been in many others.

She even played a saloon girl in: War Wagon; with John Wayne.

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 48

There are just too many to choose one but my favorites are Matt Damon, Meryl Streep, Christian Bale, Al Pacino

V A Trafton

Conversationalist

Message 6 of 48

I agree totally!  Loved The Adjustment Bureau and don't think I've ever seen him in something I didn't like. Part of what makes me enjoy an actor are the roles they pick, not just his talent. Johnny Depp is talented, but I usually don't like his movies. Kevin Costner is another one of my favorites who's movies I almost always enjoy. Nice chatting. LOL

Info Seeker

Message 7 of 48
Matt Damon
Conversationalist

Message 8 of 48

All good. Love Jimmy Stewart, since It's A Wonderful Life is my favorite movie.  

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 48

James Dean ,  John Wayne,  & Paul Newman

Conversationalist

Message 10 of 48

True, I never even thought about Academy Awards. Just think he's incredibly versatile, and a little weird! LOL

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors