Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Danny DeVito's Hidden Talent !

Message 1 of 4

I like Danny as well as anyone, especially on Taxi, but watching him eating an egg is rather disgusting!  😏

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I love Danny Devito as well, i think i  have seen most of his movies.  Also a love 

of the old and great movie actors.  Last night i watched an old one of John Wayne. 

Not a lot of good acting, but brought back memories of old.

Thanks for sharing!

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Aren't we told over and over never to click on a link in an email or an article from someone we don't know?  I'm sure this link is fine, but I never take chances.  So I just copied and pasted the link and opened it in another window.  Voila!  There's Danny eating his hard boiled egg.  Problem solved!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Danny DeVito's Hidden Talent !

Message 4 of 4

I love good drama and stage plays.  I love great actors with proven talent...and I love those who can do it all...stage, television and the silver screen!

Danny DeVito is just such an actor!  I came across an interesting article about him today.  I thought I would share it on AARP but I had a dilemma about where to share it!  This forum won the lottery because I thought all of you here appreciated great talent in all of it's forms!  Woman Wink 

Click on the link to see a short scene Danny is called on to do in his Broadway play, "The Price" by Arthur Miller.  (This is Danny's Broadway debut!)

https://food52.com/blog/19599-the-mesmerizing-way-danny-devito-peels-a-hard-boiled-egg?utm_campaign=...

"Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness." ~ Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kudos
Views
Replies