Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Beauty and The Beast

Message 1 of 2

No surprise,the movie was the #1 winner at the box office with a staggering $170 million.Its the best opening ever for a family film,overseas its done well too with $180mill.The movie cost $160 mill to make Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Beauty and The Beast

Message 2 of 2

This afternoon,I saw live action update of "Beauty and The Beast.I never cared for the '91 animated one.I knew the movie has received mixed reviews,Disney was taking a big gamble to update this. I don't care what the critics said,I loved it.

The cast was wonderful starting with Emma Watson as "Belle',Dan Stevens as 'Beast,the other actors were all very good,Kevin Kline as Belle's father "Maurice",Ewan McGregor as the candelabra,Ian McKellen as "Cogsworth",anxious clock,Stanley Tucci as"Cadenza",harpsicord,Luke Evans as "Gaston" Josh Gad as "Le Fou",Audra Mc Donald as 'wardrobe'. The biggest surprise for me was both Emma Watson and Dan Stevens can really sing.I was impressed with the overall look of the film.It was filmed partly in London and Surrey England. I recommend the movie Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies