Nominations are open for the AARP Purpose Prize, which honors extraordinary individuals who use their life experience to make a better future for all. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Bad Moms

Message 1 of 1

I am neither a mom or have kids but didn't stop me seeing new movie "Bad Moms". The plotline is about Amy who has a nice husband,2 over achieving kids,works part time at local coffee company. She basically does everything for her kids'taking them to school, helps with homework, sports activites etc.. When Amy realizes hubby has been cheating on her,she joins forces with 2 other stressed out moms,Kiki&Carla,decides to step back,do fun things with them. The one scene in the grocery store is very funny. They go after  the PTA 'queen', Gwendolyn&her 'groupies of 'perfect moms'.

This was a funny movie,some scenes I was laughing so hard,tears rolled down my face. It was a great cast with Mila Kunis "Amy',Kristen Bell"Kiki',Kathryn Hahn"Carla'{she was hysterical},Christina Applegate "Gwendolyn". Wanda Sykes in a funny,brief role as "Dr Karl" couples therapist.

I give the movie 3 stars. Sue

Walkers Take It All In Strides
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies